Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i never thought i would post this

NavratanMixture

NavratanMixture

अंत निकट है
★★
girl next door, who is likely 3-4 years younger than me is constantly talking with her man on phone about how much she loves his "romantic shayris" and how she fell for his personality and not his face. her mother called her 40 minutes ago, to which she replied "coming in 10 minutes" (10 fucking minutes). i never thought i would make a post about "nooo couples making me depressed" but here we are. note that im not eavesdropping, i can hear her from my room without trying. pure suicide fuel

Well is she actually in love with his personality? Is he a Chad?

Face = personality.

If a bald man with a rat face had the same exact personality I doubt she would have fell in love with him.

She has said that to the 150 men who plowed her before him, will say the same to the next 300. Only Stacies seem to be aware that their attraction is about looks, male strength and money, purely. That is so for every single woman, but most seem to be deluded by this personality pseudoscience.

@Heliosphan how is chen a hate symbol :feelstastyman:

My 2D waifu is better