Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I never simped, I was always based towards foids

• Thread starter SuccessfulShark
  • Start date
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Veteran
★★
Pretty much, I remember being a kid and annoying my foid cousin because I liked to see her getting annoyed and mad. I get a lot of pleasure from annoying foids and making them annoyed. I do this with pretty much any women I have some confidence with. I was like a 5yo kid and I would make the her dolls fight each other when she was trying to play with them.:dab:
I remember when my classmate foid was forced to sit with me:feelsautistic:. She already hated me because she saw me as a subhuman, but once I got used to her I loved it.
I would remove her chair when she was about to sit, I would tickle her on the belly to the point where she gasped a couple of times, and it would give me immense pleasure seing her complaining and screaming at me because she could do nothing about it:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. She hated me so much:feelshaha::feelshaha:. She always tried to change her place but it wouldn't happen, but she was vile, she tried to bait me into saying that I liked her so she could make fun of me as a "pathetic loser" but I saw right through her bullshit.
This is just what I remember now, I'm sure there's more.
I wish I had foid friends to annoy:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:, I envy even the guys who get female friends because girls simply avoid me.:feelsbadman:

Pretty much, I remember being a kid and annoying my foid cousin because I liked to see her getting annoyed and mad. I get a lot of pleasure from annoying foids and making them annoyed. I do this with pretty much any women I have some confidence with. I was like a 5yo kid and I would make the her dolls fight each other when she was trying to play with them.:dab:
I remember when my classmate foid was forced to sit with me:feelsautistic:. She already hated me because she saw me as a subhuman, but once I got used to her I loved it.
I would remove her chair when she was about to sit, I would tickle her on the belly to the point where she gasped a couple of times, and it would give me immense pleasure seing her complaining and screaming at me because she could do nothing about it:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. She hated me so much:feelshaha::feelshaha:. She always tried to change her place but it wouldn't happen, but she was vile, she tried to bait me into saying that I liked her so she could make fun of me as a "pathetic loser" but I saw right through her bullshit.
This is just what I remember now, I'm sure there's more.
I wish I had foid friends to annoy:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:, I envy even the guys who get female friends because girls simply avoid me.:feelsbadman:
braggington tier thread.

I remember being a kid and annoying my foid cousin because I liked to see her getting annoyed and mad. I get a lot of pleasure from annoying foids and making them annoyed.
You're still SIMPing for them OP you're just bullying them to cope and suppress the disappoint at knowing they don't want you

I was like a 5yo kid and I would make the her dolls fight each other when she was trying to play with them.:dab:
That's just because you knew she didn't want to play doctor with your or pretend-marry you.
If you thought you had a chance you would've stopped coping with doll fights and indulged your SIMP

I would remove her chair when she was about to sit, I would tickle her on the belly to the point where she gasped a couple of times
:chad::banhammer:
truecels would never be permitted to do this, you were basically dating her OP

and it would give me immense pleasure seing her complaining and screaming at me because she could do nothing about it:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. She hated me so much:feelshaha:
ugh... she could have ended it at any time by asking someone for help
she obviously had a crush on you OP fucking mentalcel FFS
it feels like you could've fingered her and stuck your cock inside and still bragged about how you didn't SIMP because you just did it to make her mad...

:feelshaha:. She always tried to change her place but it wouldn't happen, but she was vile, she tried to bait me into saying that I liked her so she could make fun of me as a "pathetic loser"
you had a tsundere GF and you never realized it OP this is suifuel for me, never had this type of flirtation

you could be married to her and bickering like an old married couple and she would give you weekly BJs while telling you how pathetic you are for wanting a degenerate BJ

How is this bragging? Anyone can do this if they interact with woman.
Yeah I'll just go up to women and tickle them and there will be nothing they can do, right OP ?

This dude tickled a foid? :chad:
I’ve called foids cunts and told them to kill themselves. One time a foid from a dating app matched me to get me to buy her onlyfans and my response was “keep sucking dick ho”

:chad::banhammer:
truecels would never be permitted to do this, you were basically dating her OP
I almost got in to trouble for it, she complained to the teacher

you had a tsundere GF and you never realized it OP this is suifuel for me, never had this type of flirtation

you could be married to her and bickering like an old married couple and she would give you weekly BJs while telling you how pathetic you are for wanting a degenerate BJ
Bro she literally would complain because I touched her HAND without permission, she really hated me I swear, I don't know why I was able to be so low inib tbh. I guess when she screamed at me I felt I had the right o comeback She was also TALLER than me. She also slapped me and tried to scratch sometimes.

Last edited:
I almost got in to trouble for it, she complained to the teacher
she literally would complain because I touched her HAND without permission, she really hated me I swear
if she did it seriously you would've been separated from her
she obviously did it in a half-hearted way as part of a flirt game and teacher realized this and didn't separate you

She was also TALLER than me. She also slapped me and tried to scratch sometimes.
standard tsundere behavior

StuSwimSpider

this playfight was just flirt, she got aroused by your bullying and knew you got aroused by bullying her

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2690084

if she did it seriously you would've been separated from her
she obviously did it in a half-hearted way as part of a flirt game and teacher realized this and didn't separate you

standard tsundere behavior

View attachment 464610View attachment 464611View attachment 464613

this playfight was just flirt, she got aroused by your bullying and knew you got aroused by bullying her

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2690084
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I wish I could cope like that but I don't believe it one sec. The teacher did told me to stop and threatened me, she didn't move her because it would mean moving someone else in her place. No chad here bro, You probably mog me anyways.

Am glad I never reduced myself to that level.

lmao cucktears mad

I already raided their thread:feelskek:. I'm going to get downvoted to oblivion
What you described in this thread is just normal behavior, in college I used to see these kind of interactions between chads and foids all the time. But since this was posted here, of course ITcels think you must be some sort of sociopath. :feelsseriously: