Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never say thanks when a female waitress brings me my food

Vlarke

Vlarke

Take foids rights away!!! (PROJECT 2025)
★★★
Even if she sounds nice i never say thanks because i'm not a cuck i hope that makes her feel worse about working a shitty fast food job

I'm stone cold

Good. As it should be. Foids are property. You don’t thank your fridge for opening, or thank your sink for running water. If it doesn’t work you throw it out and replace it

Good. As it should be. Foids are property. You don’t thank your fridge for opening, or thank your sink for running water. If it doesn’t work you throw it out and replace it
Yes + i paid for the meal so it's literally her job to do that, why would i thank her for it???

Good don't treat those whores with respect, because remember they're not entitled to your respect
Yes i will ignore them like they ignored me

Even if she sounds nice i never say thanks because i'm not a cuck i hope that makes her feel worse about working a shitty fast food job
I'm glad you're not one of those guys who simps over a femoid just because she smiled at you, it's all a fake, she's just doing it cause it's her job to act nice.

I need to start doing this but i keep forgetting

Yes + i paid for the meal so it's literally her job to do that, why would i thank her for it???
So she doesn’t piss or spit in it or have her nigger boyfriend and fellow fast food employee cum in it.

It’s not about cucking to be bare minimum nice or cordial to normies you have to deal with.

It’s about your basic survival and well being.

Sure they might still do the above things to you regardless but I think via politeness you lower those chances.

So she doesn’t piss or spit in it or have her nigger boyfriend and fellow fast food employee cum in it.

It’s not about cucking to be bare minimum nice or cordial to normies you have to deal with.

It’s about your basic survival and well being.

Sure they might still do the above things to you regardless but I think via politeness you lower those chances.
That won't happen

I don’t say thanks to the men either, they legit are working for me rn why should I?

She works in fast food but is getting money thrown at her on Tinder.

She doesn't need the job she is just building up her victimisation profile
ready for the managerial job next year.