Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never really understood. How do normies cope with blackpilled online experiments?

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Isnt it weird that if incel can get a female on his catfish that his personality isnt the issue here but his low genetic worth.

How xcan a normie get out of this one?

knajjd said:
"lol that's fake"/"online isn't irl"/"NAWALT"/etc.

But over 50% of LTRs in modern times start online...

They can't. All they can do is squirm. Normies are better than most politicians at evading questions. They have so much practice lying in their day to day lives that lying to incel online is like taking candy from a baby.

they are in denial

Because they have been told that Tinder isnt RL

i_a_m_i said:
They can't. All they can do is squirm. Normies are better than most politicians at evading questions. They have so much practice lying in their day to day lives that lying to incel online is like taking candy from a baby.

I don't even think they're lying to us. They're actually delusional enough to think that looks don't matter. A lot of girls will date Chad and lie to themselves "oh I actually like him cause of his personality teehee" so that they don't have to accept how shallow they are.

is internet !!!! NOT REAL LIFE !!!! - normie 2k17

The most common cope I have seen is "You really think people on the internet are the same in real life?"

Unless people on the internet literally live in a different dimension, then yeah! It's the same people, online or offline.