Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I never realize how alone I am until I go out

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★
I dont go out to eat very often so I decided to go tonight and went to rumbi grill. Get there at 8:30 thinking it wouldnt be too busy but the place is full of normies, chad and stacies. I immediately feel like people are staring at me and start to realize I'm one of the only people in the entire place thats alone and isnt with a date or group of friends. I saw tons of chads come in with stacies behind me I just feel super awkward and like a loser. I'm sure you guys have felt this before its ER fuel and after I left it made me feel like I'm very alone. I can understand now why people LDAR and dont leave the house.

feels bro. Sometimes I legit want to cry. I hate being sober in public.

if you go out to eat alone you KNOW you are a loser!

ER fuel you say? :feelshmm:

Attachments

• IMG_2510.PNG
    IMG_2510.PNG
    39.2 KB · Views: 40
I do have 1 friend, Blackpilled Chadlite. at least it makes me feel NOT alone. I have 3 "acquaintance-friends" that only come around maybe twice a year. most of the time its just John and I.

I dont go out to eat very often so I decided to go tonight and went to rumbi grill. Get there at 8:30 thinking it wouldnt be too busy but the place is full of normies, chad and stacies. I immediately feel like people are staring at me and start to realize I'm one of the only people in the entire place thats alone and isnt with a date or group of friends. I saw tons of chads come in with stacies behind me I just feel super awkward and like a loser. I'm sure you guys have felt this before its ER fuel and after I left it made me feel like I'm very alone. I can understand now why people LDAR and dont leave the house.
Was it 8:30 PM? Because that's one of the most popular times to go out.

I do not leave my room.

I understand completely. Happens to me every time I go outside, so I stopped going outside. It’s the worst feeling.. it’s been this way for me for like 5 years now ever since I stopped getting taller and started balding. I feel so out of place everywhere I go.

I don’t know if there’s a solution tbh. I think we’d just doomed to being sub-men forever

just be confident bro

same here. when i go to a bar alone, i try to get drunk as fast as possible or the normies make me sad.

Lol at going eat out alone.

Eat at home.

A few weeks ago I went to a restaurant to eat alone, and the owner asked me twice about it as if it was a surprising request. "For here?" Sometime into my meal he closed the blinds to the windows in front of me (but nowhere else). It wasn't even bright, and I had been staring out of them.

I only eat alone at fast-food places, where it's common and even normies do it. If I'm staying at a hotel or something I'd never go to the restaurant alone, I'll always order room service.

Buy groceries or something from a bakery, faggot. I never let this happen to me in my life.

I don't mind being alone honestly, and there is nothing wrong with it.

I dont even remember the last time i went to a restaurant by myself. Probably 3-4 years ago, before graduating.
Now, i just go with my parents when they invite me (not allways, they seem to like to have dinner alone sometimes), and i could not feel more pathetic: going out with my parents when im already 28, because i have nobody. I guess people think im litteraly retarded or have a severe mental problem when they see me with them, like a ugly disabled obviously depressed and socially akward kid. I bet most people feel pity. I hate going outside. When i see people younger than me with tons of friends, laughing and holding the hand of a beautiful foid, i really feel like im from a completely different planet.

JFL at voluntary going outside.

I go outside 6 days a week, Wednesday I don’t need to as it’s my day off

A few weeks ago I went to a restaurant to eat alone, and the owner asked me twice about it as if it was a surprising request. "For here?" Sometime into my meal he closed the blinds to the windows in front of me (but nowhere else). It wasn't even bright, and I had been staring out of them.
Why would you go to a restaurant alone? Jesus, have some self-respect.

I recently saw these vines or whatever its called where Eggy is getting wasted alone at restaurants. Fcking suicidefuel

Share the link, boyo.
I dont even remember the last time i went to a restaurant by myself. Probably 3-4 years ago, before graduating.
Now, i just go with my parents when they invite me (not allways, they seem to like to have dinner alone sometimes), and i could not feel more pathetic: going out with my parents when im already 28, because i have nobody. I guess people think im litteraly retarded or have a severe mental problem when they see me with them, like a ugly disabled obviously depressed and socially akward kid. I bet most people feel pity. I hate going outside. When i see people younger than me with tons of friends, laughing and holding the hand of a beautiful foid, i really feel like im from a completely different planet.

This hit right in the feels, man. I always feel like a loser whenever I go out. Everyone except me is surrounded by friends and having a good time. It's not the lack of attention that depresses me but the lack of any friends. Being an incel is easy to cope with but being a friendless incel is ropefuel. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I don't mind eating alone. Quite happy to sit and read on my phone