Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never post IT shit but this one got me

I dont even bother browsing that forum. It's just a waste of time, and if anyone is going to make me annoyed it's definitely not going to be trannies, faggots, and incels-in-denial.

I'll stop being hateful towards women after they stop treating men like shit. Women don't understand that there are people who hate them, not because they can't fuck these women, but because women can act in terrible ways. They just don't think it happens because they think women are angelic and only have positive traits, and women can't be mean or evil.

I've done everything above, did not work. Just some bs

I'll stop being hateful towards women after they stop treating men like shit. Women don't understand that there are people who hate them, not because they can't fuck these women, but because women can act in terrible ways. They just don't think it happens because they think women are angelic and only have positive traits, and women can't be mean or evil.
They somehow think only womens can ever suffer or be disadvantaged.

"from a woman's perspective"
Well bitch thanks for telling me upfront I shouldnt give single fuck about anything you have to say, and anything you do say will either be lies or profoundly retarded. But, hey, I'm pretty bored rn, so I'll dissect your bullshit.

"As a compassionate person"
:feelskek: No single person who calls themselves compassionate in a reddit thread is a good person, only the scum of the earth. Kind of like when people call themselves high IQ. BornToLose already pointed out the contradiction just one sentence later. Holy fuck just looooool.

1. Hatred is not the cause of our inceldom, it is the product of our inceldom and the accompanying social ostracization, loneliness, shame, etc over the course of years. None of us popped out of the womb hating femoids. And on the other hand there are leagues upon leagues of men who are misogynists, insecure, hate-filled, etc etc. But they all get sex because of looks first, and money, second.

2. Mental health treatment does not help people whose problems are grounded in external social reality. Ironically this is the same reasoning as how female hysteria was used as a diagnosis against women who didn't fit their social roles back in the 50s. Likewise, it's perfectly reasonable to respond with depression and hatred when you are repeatedly bullied and socially isolated because of your looks. Attitude can matter to an extent but only so far. Also the therapists and the mental health system are catered to women and are deeply flawed in a matter of ways. I've been involved with the mental health system as both a patient and student and it is abundantly clear that it is not the solution soyfags and femoids make it out to be. It's not that it's just a takes hard effort, often no amount of effort will suffice in the clinical setting.

3. No shit looks aren't the only thing that matters, but it is the FIRST thing that matters. If you don't past the looks test your personality and finances don't matter a single fucking bit.

4. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: wtf at this victim blaming shit. Does this cunt not realize that people here do looksmaxx? We have an entire fucking sister website dedicated to it! Absolutely braindead take. Also, some things can't be looksmaxxed through. I have a fucking ileostomy bag that cannot be surgically reversed, but yeah let me hit the gym to compensate for having a bag of shit attached to me, sure. Height can only be maxxed a few inches through painful surgery, same for most facial featuers. Just bust your balls 3x as hard to get a scrap of what chad gets for doing nothing and following his natural inclinations :feelshaha:.

5. This one is also just empty platitudes. Why should I respect women? Fucking why? What do I get out of it? There are millions of men who disrespect women and beat their girlfriends and treat them like subhuman meatbags and still get sex. For years before I was blackpilled I respected women, but when I see douchebags fuck my crushes over and over again I cannot deny that respect means jack shit. You bitches just want to be a good little cuck eunuch for nothing in return.

So yeah, fuck you stupid dumb whores. you deserve to be hung and quartered in the streets, set on fire and beaten with whips, waterboarded and thrown into a piranha pond. You deserve to be treated as the subhuman baby incubators you are. For all of my teenage years and young adulthood I was a good little woman respecter, and all it got me were brutal rejections and loneliness. So damn straight I will spew all the hatred and vitriole I can muster. Seeing you dumb cunts rage gives me a euphoric, warm tingly feeling in my chest. It's the closest thing to love or intimacy you bimbos will ever give me, regardless of my behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back