Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I never knew I would rot.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
I can't accept it's over for me. If I sat down and had a talk with my younger self, he would've never believed me had I told him what was in store for him in the coming years. LDAR is something I've never thought I would do.

Same bro. Life was so good in my early childhood. I would have never believed it if 12 years ago I was told how things would turn out.

I would have never believed it if 12 years ago I was told how things would turn out.
I always thought that I would turn out like the other guys but in reality, I became a fucking permarotter loser.No teenage love, partying, hookups for me. Only rot and watch others live. That's it. What a Fucking horrible life...

I always thought that I would turn out like the other guys but in reality, I became a fucking permarotter loser.No teenage love, partying, hookups for me. Only rot and watch others live. That's it. What a Fucking horrible life...
Yep. As a little kid at always figured I’d have a girlfriend and a nice friends group as a teenager and adult, but it never happened. The main thing I have to look forward to is spending the weekends at my parents’ cabin. Being out in nature is one of the only times I feel like I’m not rotting.

Yep. As a little kid at always figured I’d have a girlfriend and a nice friends group as a teenager and adult, but it never happened. The main thing I have to look forward to is spending the weekends at my parents’ cabin. Being out in nature is one of the only times I feel like I’m not rotting.
People must have wondered what had happened to you. That drastic change is noticeable imo, but normies are still clueless about how hard life is for a subhuman guy.

Little did you know that it would be short-lived.
Yep. I’m just glad I made the most of those days. My parents took me to water parks and on vacations around once a year, I had a few friends, my grandparents were still alive, and I was physically healthy. My dad also took me to car shows in his 1971 Camaro and we spent lots of time at our cabin. I have various chronic health issues now, and wake up exhausted and can’t sleep without waking up one or more times in between. At least I still can enjoy the cabin and 1971 Camaro even though my dad passed away and isn’t here to enjoy them with me. I miss him so much because he was my best friend in life. I never would have thought I’d lose him when I’m only 19

People must have wondered what happened to you. That drastic change is noticeable imo, but normies are still clueless about how hard life is for a subhuman guy.
Yeah, people did wonder what changed about me, completely oblivious to the subhuman treatment I’ve endured. It is a noticeable change, and happens very slowly. Back in 2009-2015 I was pretty happy, but things went to shit after that. When I think back to that era of my life, it was just so damn good overall and I will never feel that good ever again.

I miss him so much because he was my best friend in life. I never would have thought I’d lose him when I’m only 19
My condolences brocel. Life is cruel to some of us. First, it makes you a fucking subhuman and then takes away your dad from you.

My parents took me to water parks and on vacations around once a year, I had a few friends, my grandparents were still alive, and I was physically healthy. My dad also took me to car shows in his 1971 Camaro and we spent lots of time at our cabin. I have various chronic health issues now, and wake up exhausted and can’t sleep without waking up one or more times in between
Like another incel said here, nothing good lasts for incels like us. I'm starting to believe that things come in packages now. If you're a subhuman, bad luck will follow you.

My condolences brocel. Life is cruel to some of us. First, it makes you a fucking subhuman and then takes away your dad from you.
Yeah, this shit’s brutal man. He just died last Thursday and I’m quite literally twice as lonely now because him and my mom are the only close people I had in life. Losing him was losing at least half of my social interaction. At least I still have his 1971 Camaro as a memento. Some of my best childhood memories were in that car ever since he bought it in 2010, and it’s still just as fun as ever. It feels very eerie and weird though doing the stuff we always did together by myself if with my mom. She isn’t that into cars and I can’t just talk to her for hours about car stuff like my dad and I did.

Like another incel said here, nothing good lasts for incels like us. I'm starting to believe that things come in packages now. If you're a subhuman, bad luck will follow you.
Seems to be the case for me. I have poor health and need daily medications to stay alive, my parents and other family are getting older and dying off one by one, and I have severe OCD that eats away at my sanity for over 11 years. Also, my father was 69 and living on social security. Because he died on May 30th just 2 hours before the end of the month, the horrendous government won’t give us any of the social security for the month of May. Like, seriously?!! He died 2 FUCKING HOURS before the end of the month. That’s straight up robbery by the feds. I could see them deducting a day’s money from it, but not the whole damn month. I just get sick of this shit.

At least I still have his 1971 Camaro as a memento. Some of my best childhood memories were in that car ever since he bought it in 2010, and it’s still just as fun as ever.
Those good memories will stay with you until you die. Be glad that you've experienced these things. I barely have any memories that I consider "good".
It feels very eerie and we
the horrendous government won’t give us any of the social security for the month of May
ird
It will always feel this way.
I have poor health and need daily medications to stay alive
Daily meds to stay alive?

Also, the gov was supposed to provide survivor benefits for Social Security.

This.

Those good memories will stay with you until you die. Be glad that you've experienced these things. I barely have any memories that I consider "good".

It will always feel this way.

Daily meds to stay alive?

Also, the gov was supposed to provide survivor benefits for Social Security.
I am very grateful for those memories, and I know things will never be the same. I have to take high doses of laxatives every day or my intestines would stop working. I almost died at age 13 from constipation and malnutrition before I was taking them. I’ve had to take them every day of my life since and will until I die. I also need to take iron pills every few days because my intestines can’t absorb iron properly. My iron level was so low a couple years ago that it could have killed me from anemia. There are no survivor benefits because my mother isn’t over 65 and she still works full time. It’s just ridiculous

That's how I also see it.
Yep. It’s just another way for them to take money out of struggling people’s pockets and stash their pockets even more than they already are.

Same bro. Life was so good in my early childhood. I would have never believed it if 12 years ago I was told how things would turn out.
I got “BLACKPILLED” in 2017, I was 12 years old back then… I didn’t know all these slang words and obviously I did not know about this site back then, but I did understand that women always choose tall and handsome men over charismatic redpilled gymcopers

I got “BLACKPILLED” in 2017, I was 12 years old back then… I didn’t know all these slang words and obviously I did not know about this site back then, but I did understand that women always choose tall and handsome men over charismatic redpilled gymcopers
Yep. I was blackpilled around 2019 at age 13 when I finally realized that socializing and other normie stuff is supposed to come easy and I’m just to much of a subhuman autist for it to ever work out.

I have to take high doses of laxatives every day or my intestines would stop working. I almost died at age 13 from constipation and malnutrition before I was taking them. I’ve had to take them every day of my life since and will until I die
Jesus, this is life on veteran mode difficulty. Normies just don't realize how lucky they are and are quick to advise people to think positive and work hard etc... I mean how do you expect someone to be positive and keep going when he was fucked up from the start? Our existences were a mistake and nature is making sure that we suffer for it. We weren't supposed to be born to be brutally honest.

I did. I never really fit in with the others kids. Most of the time I had at least one friend tho, but still.

Jesus, this is life on veteran mode difficulty. Normies just don't realize how lucky they are and are quick to advise people to think positive and work hard etc... I mean how do you expect someone to be positive and keep going when he was fucked up from the start? Our existences were a mistake and nature is making sure that we suffer for it. We weren't supposed to be born to be brutally honest.
Yep. I’ve been through enough shit that would make a normie kill himself 10 over in the time I’ve kept going. Sometimes I feel like I was meant to die when the intestinal issues started and modern medicine keeping me going was a mistake. Nature would have finished me if I lived 100 years ago. Normies would straight up tell people like us that their mindset is the problem. There is no positive mindset after suffering so much. It’s simply impossible. I’d say just for staying alive and finding some fun stuff to do is a pretty damn positive mindset.

Yep. I’ve been through enough shit that would make a normie kill himself 10 over in the time I’ve kept going. Sometimes I feel like I was meant to die when the intestinal issues started and modern medicine keeping me going was a mistake. Nature would have finished me if I lived 100 years ago. Normies would straight up tell people like us that their mindset is the problem. There is no positive mindset after suffering so much. It’s simply impossible. I’d say just for staying alive and finding some fun stuff to do is a pretty damn positive mindset.
Bro. I wish I could explain to normies how hard we have it. As soon as we mention the incel word to them, it will be over.

Bro. I wish I could explain to normies how hard we have it. As soon as we mention the incel word to them, it will be over.
Yep. It’s impossible to get normies to understand the blackpill. They don’t care to understand struggles that don’t affect them. Seriously though, people like us are so much tougher than normies. They would kill themselves if they went though a week of living like we do.

Yep. Anyone who is used to living on easy mode and being perceived positively everywhere they go would quickly spiral into depression and lose all will to live. Quite frankly, people like us don’t have much to live for and a Stacy would realize that pretty damn fast if she was suddenly in our body and mind, and she’d call it quits.