Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I never had text conversations with a female

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
I'm 22 years old the only contacts on my phone are males. I barely have a handful of contacts which I text regularly. Anyone who denies the blackpill, denies reality.

Also you're a fakecel if you're regularly texting with foids who are not members of your family.

You are not missing out on much tbh

I did. With a foid who is now a tranny and a far left Antifa supporter :lul::lul::lul:

I only ever texted with a foid my age when I was about 16 and it was basically because my mom forced her to talk to me.

I have, but that was before she knew what I looked like

I did. With a foid who is now a tranny and a far left Antifa supporter :lul::lul::lul:
Jeez...

I heard a lot of guys text hundreds of foids on a daily just to hope for a crumb of pussy or some affection or just... Something. But mostly foids do what they do. They either use you to shower them with attention, or they ignore you completely.

Not one incel in the history of the world has ever received a text message from a foid solely because she was interested in him.

I'm 22 years old the only contacts on my phone are males. I barely have a handful of contacts which I text regularly. Anyone who denies the blackpill, denies reality.

Also you're a fakecel if you're regularly texting with foids who are not members of your family.
I am in the same boat my fellow truecel brother but I'm a year older than you.

The only female I have ever texted is my mother and that is already bad enough. I cant imagine texting women. They are just batshit crazy, always saying shit that doesnt make any sense, not responding for a day because they are angry at you, randomly asking you for huge favors and shit testing you all the time. At least I have avoided that

I am in the same boat my fellow truecel brother but I'm a year older than you.
I think it'll stay that way for the rest of my life :lul:
The only female I have ever texted is my mother and that is already bad enough. I cant imagine texting women. They are just batshit crazy, always saying shit that doesnt make any sense, not responding for a day because they are angry at you, randomly asking you for huge favors and shit testing you all the time. At least I have avoided that
Very brutal. My mom doesn't have a phone, my sister has a phone but I don't text her at all.

Well some annoying dipshits text me every once in a while asking me for favors but that's about it... It's so over man... fuck.

At least people actually think of you now and then :feelscry:

Can’t relate

Still no reply letter.

I haven’t even texted a single person in years.

Same here.. even my nerd friends at highschool had girls who they were friends with. Granted those girls weren't going to sleep with them anytime soon, but it was sort of shocking to see guys I viewed as total dorks talking friendly with girls at school.

Same here.. even my nerd friends at highschool had girls who they were friends with. Granted those girls weren't going to sleep with them anytime soon, but it was sort of shocking to see guys I viewed as total dorks talking friendly with girls at school.
I'm not shitting you but sometimes I feel like women are my enemies and they all just despise me for some reason.

I have no one to text, I only pay for my phone cause the bank requires it.

I'm not shitting you but sometimes I feel like women are my enemies and they all just despise me for some reason.

I felt like that too even when I was in like grade 5 & 6, but I thought it was just I was saying things wrong or something.

There is a certain combination of a man who is sexually dangerous/potent.. but incel tier looks that is incredibly frightening in a bad way to women. Its like how we view snakes or rats, or a giant spider crawling on our bed at night.

We make them feel awful, like they describe us as 'creepy' which is how they feel. And they hate people who make them feel like that.

Especially in say a classroom where the woman has to spend hours everyday with that person.

Same, never had text conversation with a foid. I guess even most incels had it in middle or highschool when it was easier but I didn't even know any foids back then or tried to score with them cuz i was too depressed.

I felt like that too even when I was in like grade 5 & 6, but I thought it was just I was saying things wrong or something.

There is a certain combination of a man who is sexually dangerous/potent.. but incel tier looks that is incredibly frightening in a bad way to women. Its like how we view snakes or rats, or a giant spider crawling on our bed at night.

We make them feel awful, like they describe us as 'creepy' which is how they feel. And they hate people who make them feel like that.

Especially in say a classroom where the woman has to spend hours everyday with that person.
Very relatable. They are disgusted by our presence, like we're some kind of vermin to them. But actually we're way cleaner than all of them combined.

But no matter how much I try to act indifferent and chill about it, that shit still gets to me, messes with my head.
Same, never had text conversation with a foid. I guess even most incels had it in middle or highschool when it was easier but I didn't even know any foids back then or tried to score with them cuz i was too depressed.
I can definitely relate

Very relatable. They are disgusted by our presence, like we're some kind of vermin to them. But actually we're way cleaner than all of them combined.

But no matter how much I try to act indifferent and chill about it, that shit still gets to me, messes with my head.

I can definitely relate

In nature they should get that feeling to get the fuck away from us.. because a man like us could infect them with subhuman sperm.

I've only texted my mom. :lul: