Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I never had teenlove...

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/9wAdVH3Nm0c

I went to a speshul school, it was 99,99% boys, the handful of Autistic girls were all in my class, but I never stood a chance. They had an abundance and I... I had nothing. Briefly after I turned 17 I visited a prostitute, I looked older and said that I was in my 20's. I told myself " well, at least I wasn't a virgin at 17 anymore", well... I didn't experience love then, I don't know what romantic love feels like, I will NEVER experience genuine affection because any toilet that can experience love for non-Chad men is taken by ages 16~20. Beyond this point, after your 20th birthday there is simply no "first love".

All the leftover toilets are either riding the cock carousel or they have such high standards that their dream men don't exist. Any virgin after age 20 isn't worth it, and single toilet who isn't a virgin has a triple digit partner count. All the good girls Incels on this forum claim don't exist actually make up a sizeable (1 in 4) of the female population...

But they're not for us oldcels, they are taken and will never be ours. Hoping for one is pure cope. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

No toilet has ever been physically attracted to me nor will one ever be.

I wasn't placed in the right environment, I'm very extroverted and might have had the chance to seduce an Autistic toilet if I went to a school where they were abundant. But now I end up old and alone, dreaming of a toilet to hold and tell that I would love forever knowing that she doesn't really exist... :cryfeels:

I went to a special school too and it was nearly all dudes, we had one good looking foid and our karate teacher got caught giving her a footrub:feelskek:

Same. The only difference is i was homeschooled during high school.

age of consent is 16 in most places in america. If you get lucky with a 16 year old, you might be able to simulate "teen love" you desire so much

View: https://youtu.be/9wAdVH3Nm0c

I went to a speshul school, it was 99,99% boys, the handful of Autistic girls were all in my class, but I never stood a chance. They had an abundance and I... I had nothing. Briefly after I turned 17 I visited a prostitute, I looked older and said that I was in my 20's. I told myself " well, at least I wasn't a virgin at 17 anymore", well... I didn't experience love then, I don't know what romantic love feels like, I will NEVER experience genuine affection because any toilet that can experience love for non-Chad men is taken by ages 16~20. Beyond this point, after your 20th birthday there is simply no "first love".

All the leftover toilets are either riding the cock carousel or they have such high standards that their dream men don't exist. Any virgin after age 20 isn't worth it, and single toilet who isn't a virgin has a triple digit partner count. All the good girls Incels on this forum claim don't exist actually make up a sizeable (1 in 4) of the female population...

But they're not for us oldcels, they are taken and will never be ours. Hoping for one is pure cope. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

No toilet has ever been physically attracted to me nor will one ever be.

I wasn't placed in the right environment, I'm very extroverted and might have had the chance to seduce an Autistic toilet if I went to a school where they were abundant. But now I end up old and alone, dreaming of a toilet to hold and tell that I would love forever knowing that she doesn't really exist... :cryfeels:

Teenage love pill is absolutely brutal.

All that is left after age 20 is cumdumpsters for Chad :chad:to have fun and impregnate, and betas scrambling for Chad's leftovers --- "but she loves me":soy: --- and waiting for the divorce-rape.

The ripe time for stable pairbonding is soon after a foid enters puberty up to the early teens.

If you miss that window, your destiny is to either be Chad:chad:, a betabuxxer cuck :soy:, or an omega male:incel: permacel.

Last edited: