Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i never had adolescence cause of usa propaganda in my country.

pulangat

pulangat

Waiting for info.
-
in my class were 30 boys and 0 girls, i liked a girl that was older than me but she bullied me, at 20 i felt a pain in my chest, a hard suffering that killed me cause my body wanted affection and love, i tried to find love but failed, im so full of hate and i always tell my mom that i wanna get my grandpas aka and kill everyone on the street but my mom always ask me if is worth to go to jail for some retards, my mom is by my side, i explained her blackpill and she told me thats cause usa propaganda entered in our country and ruined it, fuck usa.

Where are you from OP? Lithuania? Kek

in my class were 30 boys and 0 girls, i liked a girl that was older than me but she bullied me, at 20 i felt a pain in my chest, a hard suffering that killed me cause my body wanted affection and love, i tried to find love but failed, im so full of hate and i always tell my mom that i wanna get my grandpas aka and kill everyone on the street but my mom always ask me if is worth to go to jail for some retards, my mom is by my side, i explained her blackpill and she told me thats cause usa propaganda entered in our country and ruined it, fuck usa.
never began for us easteuropecels

No Propaganda for your Face

Lithuania is a 5th world shithole sovietic country boyo
i googled lithuania monthly salary and it say 2000 euro but if you search my country you will see that is 50$ but a high valued job can be paid up to 200$

If you wanna blame anyone, then blame the kikes

At least your mother took your side.
My mother would blame me and make me guilty in every situation even if someone attacks me first.