Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I never grew old

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Will is sorrow
★★★★★
I guess I never really wanted to grow up. Ever since I was a little kid I just wanted to be with my family.

The first day of pre school I begged my mom not to leave, I didn't want to be alone. My bottom lip started shaking and it felt like my whole world was coming apart.

Now I'm here. 23 years old. Jobless. Mentally ill. Thinking about how much time I have left before my family eventually leaves me. I don't know how I could live without them.

Why does life take away everything I love?

I don't know where to go from here.

Relatable a bit. Ever since I lost my dad things have been rough. I'm totally screwed if my mom dies man

If you are mentally ill you should probably get neetbuxs,

Relatable a bit. Ever since I lost my dad things have been rough. I'm totally screwed if my mom dies man
I'm just gonna miss them. Life is hard, and I feel too much. Always looking back on old memories and how things used to be. I just haven't done enough I guess.

I'm just gonna miss them. Life is hard, and I feel too much. Always looking back on old memories and how things used to be. I just haven't done enough I guess.
Same. I look back on the past all the time because back then I felt like a human being and life wasn't so bad

I guess I never really wanted to grow up. Ever since I was a little kid I just wanted to be with my family.

The first day of pre school I begged my mom not to leave, I didn't want to be alone. My bottom lip started shaking and it felt like my whole world was coming apart.

Now I'm here. 23 years old. Jobless. Mentally ill. Thinking about how much time I have left before my family eventually leaves me. I don't know how I could live without them.

Why does life take away everything I love?

I don't know where to go from here.
Relatable but that stopped in elementary school.

If you are mentally ill you should probably get neetbuxs,
I just think there's something wrong with me. The way I think, everything. I'm suppose to go visit a psychiatrist soon so hopefully I can try and describe everything that's happening. I just don't see any scenario where I can be capable of working. I mean all I do is rot in my room and do nothing.

I can't even brush my teeth or shower. I've worn the same clothes for multiple days. Late at night I cry. I just feel so helpless. I don't feel like a man. I feel like a child who never grew up.

Last edited:
I just think there's something wrong with me. The way I think, everything. I'm suppose to go visit a psychiatrist soon so hopefully I can try and describe everything that's happening. I just don't see any scenario where I can be capable of working. I mean all I do is rot in my room and do nothing.

I can't even brush my teeth or shower. I've worn the same clothes for multiple days. Late at night I cry. I just feel so helpless. I don't feel like a man. I feel like a child who never grew up.
I haven’t brushed my teeth in 4 weeks and they are in good shape

Same. I look back on the past all the time because back then I felt like a human being and life wasn't so bad
I don't think I ever really thought about a future for myself. I always figured I would die young. Now I'm here and I'm literally confused on what's even happening.

I never wanted to grow old. I just wanted to enjoy life.

I don't think I ever really thought about a future for myself. I always figured I would die young. Now I'm here and I'm literally confused on what's even happening.

I never wanted to grow old. I just wanted to enjoy life.
Same. I didn't think I'd make it this far