Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I never got any attention from dudes in high school and not once did I think: “hm, perhaps men shouldn’t have rights”.

That’s because most actual incels aren’t fucking 16 years old holy fuck. We are in our 20’s, 30’s, etc. How can these foids be so stupid?
This bitch can’t comprehend having no relationships or sex well into adulthood

Funny how the foid didn’t mention after high school

Whore opinion: discarded

She got plenty of male attention in high school.

I remember this cunt telling me she been "single" for over a year and can't "find anyone". I told her I wanted to date her and give her a chance. Nope, of course not. I'm not good enough.

Funny thing is she was fat (had a pretty face though).

Women says we are picky and shallow. -_-

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/zceff4/i_never_got_any_attention_from_dudes_in_high/

She only thinks ugly men shouldn't have rights :feelsjuice:

Ugly roasties are the most spiteful against incels because they take all their anger of not being able to get Chad out on us :feelsclown:

Why is her pathetic cranium unable to grasp that her experience as a female is fundamentally different from ours and she will never understand the pain, loneliness and misery we go through? Instead of trying to solve anything, she is using our misfortune for moral grandstanding among other losers of her ilk. What a delusional whore devoid of any empathy or humanity. If there is a hell, she deserves to rot in its deepest layers :lasereyes:

That’s because most actual incels aren’t fucking 16 years old holy fuck. We are in our 20’s, 30’s, etc. How can these foids be so stupid?
This bitch can’t comprehend having no relationships or sex well into adulthood
Missing out on teenage love is brutal, but going through your 20s as a friendless khhv is hell on earth. There's no hope of living a normal life after that.

Average toilets iq :feelsaww: .

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/zceff4/i_never_got_any_attention_from_dudes_in_high/

She only thinks ugly men shouldn't have rights :feelsjuice:

Ugly roasties are the most spiteful against incels because they take all their anger of not being able to get Chad out on us :feelsclown:

Notice how she says "men I was interested in." She never says she tried ugly men aka men in her own league like us incels did. She doesn't understand. Her female brain is incapable of doing so.

Why is her pathetic cranium unable to grasp that her experience as a female is fundamentally different from ours and she will never understand the pain, loneliness and misery we go through? Instead of trying to solve anything, she is using our misfortune for moral grandstanding among other losers of her ilk. What a delusional whore devoid of any empathy or humanity. If there is a hell, she deserves to rot in its deepest layers :lasereyes:

I remember this cunt telling me she been "single" for over a year and can't "find anyone". I told her I wanted to date her and give her a chance. Nope, of course not. I'm not good enough.

Funny thing is she was fat (had a pretty face though).

Women says we are picky and shallow. -_-
Kek

Whores aren’t worthy of my respect. They are already granted pussy privilege

Missing out on teenage love is brutal, but going through your 20s as a friendless khhv is hell on earth. There's no hope of living a normal life after that.
Idk, I don’t care about teenage love. Most people I knew then didn’t get to have a gf and they are fine now

Funny how the foid didn’t mention after high school
Because she got pumped and dumped by the whole football team and the basketball team after going to college. Typical meme roastie

Ppl are strange mk2.. i wonder, how much mk'$ ima going to make? thoughts™ @bigantennaemay1 ?

My opinion, my something-dumb and not-so-something language-barrier-having opinion. What is opinion? Thoughts of some random specimen, whose he wants to share with others

so, what are my thoughts? Lone males do okay-ish most of the time, but when you see that all women got partners, literally all, and to get one for yourself you must jump so many hoops for it.. guess what? Envy

Why women got it so easily? Ima trying to do everything, upgrading mice elf (myself), and to no avail

Thats why lone males hate everything - they want the same, and they cant get it

Hate is bad, but - how can you cope with it? How can you fend off the feeling of total uselessness for everybody? Answer is simple - you cannot do that

males got it harder, loneliness hits harder - women can find a partner easy, at least easier than men

Ppl are strange mk2.. i wonder, how much mk'$ ima going to make? thoughts™ @bigantennaemay1 ?

My opinion, my something-dumb and not-so-something language-barrier-having opinion. What is opinion? Thoughts of some random specimen, whose he wants to share with others

so, what are my thoughts? Lone males do okay-ish most of the time, but when you see that all women got partners, literally all, and to get one for yourself you must jump so many hoops for it.. guess what? Envy

Why women got it so easily? Ima trying to do everything, upgrading mice elf (myself), and to no avail

Thats why lone males hate everything - they want the same, and they cant get it

Hate is bad, but - how can you cope with it? How can you fend off the feeling of total uselessness for everybody? Answer is simple - you cannot do that

males got it harder, loneliness hits harder - women can find a partner easy, at least easier than men
Let me translate, since I think I kinda, sorta agree with the message I think is being spelled out here.

"My opinion as Adidas man, which I wish to share:

Usually, men can cope well enough with loneliness. It's not until we see that all women have partners, and yet, we must jump through so many hoops to get our own partners, and this breeds feelings of envy.

Why do women have it so easy, while I do everything to improve myself and get nowhere?

That's why lonely men hate everything: we want the same, but can't have it.

Hate is good, but how to cope with it? How do you fight your feelings of worthlessness? Simple: you can't.

Males have it harder, loneliness hits us harder. Women can easily find a partner, any time they wish, certainly easier than men can."

Women never have to fear being abandoned for who they are, for what they were born with. They never have to fear having no options for companionship and sex. That is why, to answer the idiot foid's question from OP, that women are unimpacted by a supposed "lack of interest": it's not the end of the world for a woman. The only thing a woman has to do is lower her ridiculous standards, and they have a partner. And most women don't even have to do this; it's only the ugly women that have to, and that is why they harbor resentment towards us ugly males, partially because they believe it's our fault, given we're their looksmatches, that we do not look good enough for them, and partially because they're females, so they will always try to pass off responsibility and accountability to us males for anything and everything that makes them unhappy, given they are perpetual children, and don't actually ever mentally mature.

:feelsjuice:

Let me translate, since I think I kinda, sorta agree with the message I think is being spelled out here.

"My opinion as Adidas man, which I wish to share:

Usually, men can cope well enough with loneliness. It's not until we see that all women have partners, and yet, we must jump through so many hoops to get our own partners, and this breeds feelings of envy.

Why do women have it so easy, while I do everything to improve myself and get nowhere?

That's why lonely men hate everything: we want the same, but can't have it.

Hate is good, but how to cope with it? How do you fight your feelings of worthlessness? Simple: you can't.

Males have it harder, loneliness hits us harder. Women can easily find a partner, any time they wish, certainly easier than men can."

Women never have to fear being abandoned for who they are, for what they were born with. They never have to fear having no options for companionship and sex. That is why, to answer the idiot foid's question from OP, that women are unimpacted by a supposed "lack of interest": it's not the end of the world for a woman. The only thing a woman has to do is lower her ridiculous standards, and they have a partner. And most women don't even have to do this; it's only the ugly women that have to, and that is why they harbor resentment towards us ugly males, partially because they believe it's our fault, given we're their looksmatches, that we do not look good enough for them, and partially because they're females, so they will always try to pass off responsibility and accountability to us males for anything and everything that makes them unhappy, given they are perpetual children, and don't actually ever mentally mature.

:feelsjuice:
i will kill you first in among us for that!!!!!!!! actually you just copied and enhanced my postoid here

still you are gay nigga baby :feelskek:

Ah yes highschool, an entire lifetime.
A shame chads didnt chase her in highschool.

Delusional foids
Most incels dont even think that foids shouldnt have rights

i will kill you first in among us for that!!!!!!!! actually you just copied and enhanced my postoid here

still you are gay nigga baby :feelskek:
get fucked, nigger faggot.

I [a typical woman] have no real desires, dreams, or aspirations; I am existing and I find myself content; I can't relate to you so clearly I'm better.

I don't expect a woman to understand a man's problems -- ironically OP is posting in a sub based on the premise that men can never understand a woman's problems.

That foid is lying, anyway. Don't believe a word that comes out of those snakes' mouths; always watch their actions, and take what they say with a grain of salt. Foids are experts at lying, and therefore, cannot be trusted at face value. :feelsjuice:

I wish my issues with women were just "They don't give me attention".
I wish that getting openly insulted by them wasn't a part of it, getting bullied by them wasn't a part of it, being used by them wasn't a part of it.

She clearly doesn't know. But I don't expect her to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back