Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I never get laid but I'm not an incel!

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

@BlackpilledTruecel

Niggerlossus

If hammy looked like this he would easily get laid

“I don’t get laid but definitely am not an incel”

umm ok sweetie

what is the context

Im incel but not virgin

This is what years of bluepilling do. You can't show off more retardation.

holy mother of cope, it's one thing looking at the memes, but when you see real life examples of these people unironically existing, it hits you diffrent jfl

incel = hate women & bitch about not being able to get laid. If you just swallow it down and cope I mean work on your personality you're not an incel remember this inkels

haha im not an incel i dont hate women they think im like them because i dont get laid haha

legendary shit

holy mother of cope, it's one thing looking at the memes, but when you see real life examples of these people unironically existing, it hits you diffrent jfl

But Weed has gotten laid before and is a high tier normie, yet hes an incel. Hmmm...

Aaa 750x450

Well in the same vein on this forum we can also simultaneously never have gotten laid yet at the same time can be a "fakecel." So it seems a bit hypocritical to mock it when many others here do something similar. Lol.

Last edited:
I too don't get laid but am not an incel

Is that your voice? You voice mog the shit out of me. Sounds heavenly

I cannot get sex, making me involuntarily celibate, but I'm not an incel because I love females

Hammy would have never became a meme if he was good-looking. Brutal lookismpill

Isn't "getting laid" a dumb expression to use when talking about a guy ?

I mean, it's the female who gets "laid down", isn't it ?

Holy shit people who say "virgin but not incel" are the most delusional fucks ever. INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE. Anybody who consistently CANNOT get laid is an incel. The broader the classification, the more seriously we will be taken.

Holy shit people who say "virgin but not incel" are the most delusional fucks ever. INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE. Anybody who consistently CANNOT get laid is an incel. The broader the classification, the more seriously we will be taken.
10 iq normies think incel = hating women, when hating women = misogyny.. the vast majority of incels are not blackpilled or misogynists

Jfl at virgins thinking they aren't just that

holy fucking shit i hate these people so much :feelsree: "im not an incel because i dont hate women" jfl what a joke
I know a guy on discord that hates incels but at the same time is suicidal he dosent have a gf and cant get laid :feelskek::feelskek:

Once again normfucks have taken an Internet word and changed its meaning to suit their agenda.

His mind is twisted

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"virgin but not incel" part #4128363249

chad

Attachments

• flippedlossus.jpg
    flippedlossus.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 7
I've killed a bunch of people but I'm definitely no serial killer

Literally nothing, incel = misogynisy/misanthropist. Normie can't distinguish what people feel from who they are. They define people based on the emotions they express instead of their (less visible) objective identity. No wonder the world hates incels so much. When everything is subjective it's so easy to replace the truth.