Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I never expected incel culture to become so mainstream

HOLY SHIT BOYOS. LAW AND ORDER MADE AN ENTIRE EPISODE ABOUT US. JFL:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've even run into people elsewhere throwing the term around as if it's lost all meaning. Soon enough, "Incel" is going to be a playground taunt for kids who don't fit in with the rest.

The western world will divide like a pizza pie.
I haven't had an explanation about what happens in the episode, can you tell me?

Creeping me out thinking about a bunch of fuckers watching us but you're probably right.
They had some incel serial killer that look like ER talk in a high pitch voice.

Last edited:
exactly, women are scared of losing their privilege. It's the same reason they're hostile toward MGTOW and red pill.
It’s amazing how fast things can change. After Kavanaugh MRA sites are being flooded with money and support. It’s like they went from the boogeymen to prophetic freedom fighters overnight.

Who knows what the future will bring for incels?

Personally I think eventually being understood as a class of disadvanteged people that need extra protections and consideration. The whole “sexual redistribution” thing will never happen. Inceldom will never be “solved”. But eventually the normies won’t be such assholes about it.

Same here, never knew it would seep into mainstream when I was browsing r/incels

Good, the more mainstream the blackpill awakening becomes the more men will realized truly how fucked they are. And once enough men realize this, change will have to happen for society to continue.

And when Her daughters cry out in protest, begging their Mother to give birth to a world in which every handsome hero is nursed to adulthood and every repulsive dragon is strangled by the umbilical cord while it still sleeps in the womb, She laughs as another litter of deformed vipers spills from Her cunt.
Top KEK.
I don't think we can have a better origin story. Much respect brether.