Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I never expected incel culture to become so mainstream

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Now even fucking TV shows are using the "incel" word.

I wonder what will the future bring.

van fuel tbh
but this is what happens when you put females and soyboys in positions of power.

At least half of the users I see posting here have joined in the last two month.

This is damage control, the incel problem is getting so large they cannot continue to sweep it under the rug anymore, so they have to steer the public into a witch hunt and even convince more cuckcels to attack their own and blame themselves, anything to keep society from acknowledging this problem as a serious issue.

We are going to be the next boogieman. Cant say i dont enjoy how they love to hype us up.

Second phase: We will get coopted and turned into controlled opposition.

Yeah but governments have been using inceldom as a weapon for ages, the governments deliberately put things into place to engineer this incel crisis. Also look at the middle east, incel guys are used as suicide bombers and promised "72 virgins in the afterlife." Then also most of the shootings over here were crisis actors tbh... So none of this shit came about organically.

This is damage control, the incel problem is getting so large they cannot continue to sweep it under the rug anymore, so they have to steer the public into a witch hunt and even convince more cuckcels to attack their own and blame themselves, anything to keep society from acknowledging this problem as a serious issue.
exactly, women are scared of losing their privilege. It's the same reason they're hostile toward MGTOW and red pill.

exactly, women are scared of losing their privilege. It's the same reason they're hostile toward MGTOW and red pill.

Yeah but women are generally too low IQ to think that deeply on such things, on any long term societal-scale level. They are mere pawns... Not letting them off the hook, they play their part yeah, but it's the governments creating this shit...

Yeah but governments have been using inceldom as a weapon for ages, the governments deliberately put things into place to engineer this incel crisis. Also look at the middle east, incel guys are used as suicide bombers and promised "72 virgins in the afterlife." Then also most of the shootings over here were crisis actors tbh... So none of this shit came about organically.
Good point

Now liberals are calling everyone they dislike an incel LMAO
IMG 20181013 213219

Thanks to social media and dating apps,all foids just want one kind of guy,the rest are being pulled apart hence a growing number of incels.

082C5B96 58C0 47EC A0DB 0A506E7B7C19

We’re at the laughing stage.

We will all get assfucked by the state once this SJW bullshit reaches Orwellian proportions, I bet they have our IPs on standby.

View attachment 52556
JFL

also love the "mentally ill" insult as well. These people literally create "scream at the sky" events because they hate trump so much.

Fucking NPCs.

It's all fun and games now but wait until the proper outrage begins and we're persecuted.

Yeah and the fighting stage will be when inceldom reaches 1/4 proportions of men, or when we're in a full-blown polygamous society and harems form around chads, the numbers will climb. This may in fact spark a global civil war, especially in many westernized nations. When incels eventually outnumber chads, and there are no more normies (ie you are either chad or incel), the incels may win due to sheer numbers.

I am sure there is a plurality of men in the worst that fall under the incel label, whether or not they recognize that is another matter entirely.

Yeah and the fighting stage will be when inceldom reaches 1/4 proportions of men, or when we're in a full-blown polygamous society and harems form around chads, the numbers will climb. This may in fact spark a global civil war, especially in many westernized nations. When incels eventually outnumber chads, and there are no more normies (ie you are either chad or incel), the incels may win due to sheer numbers.

Yes Bros.
I am sure there is a plurality of men in the worst that fall under the incel label, whether or not they recognize that is another matter entirely.

Brought to you by inceltears.
Holy shit, we're the fucking boogeyman now.

Tfw a bunch of virgins talking about the reality of the imbalanced dating scene on the internet are as bad as serial killers.

The state of our cucked society...

I meant (if this will not travestied by normies before anyway) that it will be just turned into another radical conspiracist rightwing echochamber to deligitimize our positions and claims.
The western elites always worked with radicalizers against political opposition.
I don't know if it is really that actively, farsightedly and sophisticatedly shaped as you assume though and wouldn't lump everything (parallel cases of similiar nature though, I can't deny that) together.

When incels eventually outnumber chads, and there are no more normies (ie you are either chad or incel), the incels may win due to sheer numbers.
For the Vermintide.

I meant (if this will not travestied by normies before anyway) that it will be just turned into another radical conspiracist rightwing echochamber to deligitimize our positions and claims.
The western elites always worked with radicalizers against political opposition.
I don't know if it is really that actively, farsightedly and sophisticatedly shaped as you assume though and wouldn't lump everything (parallel cases of similiar nature though, I can't deny that) together.

Controlled opposition is a helluva thing, hell the American government funded ISIS. Most people are bluepilled, especially when it comes to dominance hierarchies and government corruption. Conspiracies are a part of that nature, not to say some conspiracy theories aren't invalid bullshit, some are.

But we live in an openly gynocentric society, where male virtues such as defiance are increasingly looked down on as we float closer to a police state every day now... Much of this is an ongoing open conspiracy that you can literally trace all the way back centuries by high ranking people who were involved, they've written books on this... What you call "civilization" is the world's largest, most planned out pyramid scheme. That's the other black pill.

So what happens after incels have ousted all the Chads and took hold of all the foid ? Here's what happens. The least ugliest of the incels are chosen and annointed as the new Chads. The 80/20 rule soon ensues again and another incel revolution. The cycle continues. You can defeat civilisation and society but you can not defeat biology and hypergamy.
The only hope for us is to spread the BLACKPILL far and wide. The holy doctrines of this forumBLACKPILL thread, the devine message of St.Blackops11cel (PBUH) must be brought into everyone's attention. Our subculture should stretch as far and wide as it can. Only then will normies and npcs realize what's going on and STOP putting PUSSY on PEDESTALS. Only then will the over inflated value of woman in sexual market plummet. Only then we can bring back balance in this world.

This is good. The blackpill is spreading, men are waking up. There might be hope of overthrowing the matriarchy.

Controlled opposition is a helluva thing, hell the American government funded ISIS. Most people are bluepilled, especially when it comes to dominance hierarchies and government corruption. Conspiracies are a part of that nature, not to say some conspiracy theories aren't invalid bullshit, some are.

But we live in an openly gynocentric society, where male virtues such as defiance are increasingly looked down on as we float closer to a police state every day now... Much of this is an ongoing open conspiracy that you can literally trace all the way back centuries by high ranking people who were involved, they've written books on this... What you call "civilization" is the world's largest, most planned out pyramid scheme. That's the other black pill.

wtf Kanye West an incel. That's so hard to believe it just doesn't fit right

wtf Kanye West an incel. That's so hard to believe it just doesn't fit right
clearly he's not. MSM will tarnish anyone that goes against their narrative, this, for example because Kayne doesn't play as the poor me im black so im oppressed, give me what i want or else...

the revolution is coming

Holy shit, we're the fucking boogeyman now.

Yes, we incels are the boogeyman now. It's sort of amusing in a way, isn't it? Our species is supposed to have become so very enlightened, hasn't it? Through our ingenuity we've snatched that tiny spark of reason Nature imparted unto us and have, through study and introspection, stoked it into some grand conflagration. We've supposedly driven the shadows of superstition back down into whatever cerebral pit every wild and ridiculous nightmare springs from. There are no demons any longer to slip into a vulnerable body and strangle the resident soul into submission with its filthy talons. Instead, the madness of a man is simply the product of a lesion on the brain or the imbalance of the chemicals which allow it to function. We're better now, wiser now, and have discarded our fetishes and totems crafted in the dirty, ruddy glow firelight in favor of chemicals engineered beneath stark clinical brilliance of fluorescent bulbs. We've exiled the shaman with all of his passionate chants to the same infernal realm as the devils and wicked spirits he spent millennia combating and have welcomed stern therapists with bloodless words and dull theories to take their place. Evil has been reduced to social systems gone awry, and maladies of the spirit have been rendered nothing more mysterious than the same kind of somatic deficiencies that give rise to cancer or the common cold. As cruel as freezing Cocytus may have been, the damnation Dante dreamed of when imagining the Devil's fate paled in comparison to the treatment we've subjected him to. The god of darkness and despair has been dragged up from the icy pit and strapped to the operating table, the tattered wings that signified his fall from grace butchered by the vivisectionist's scalpel.

Man has at long last exorcised the world...hasn't he?

Well, of course not. One can say what one will about the wicked incels, but we've accomplished a kind of black miracle, haven't we? Our existence has ensured that the world will always be a haunted one. The little girls who once offered nonsensical supplications to gentle Jesus to protect them from the monster lurking beneath the bed have grown up to become the women gibbering platitudes as an aegis against the reality of the ugly man's libido. They never saw the monster directly as children and continue to turn their eyes away from it as adults. But they still feel its presence, don't they? The agonized moans of the creatures writhing beneath their cribs still echo in their ears as the laments of abominations who beg to escape the nursery but will never be offered the opportunity to do so. No happy thought can drown those voices out, no platitude can quell their screams, no pill can calm Leviathan long enough for a man to lock it in a gilded cage for the sake of amusing his harem of pretty girls.

Nature refuses to learn from Her mistakes despite man's most ardent efforts to instruct Her. Proud bitch that She is, She'll continue to indiscriminately breathe the souls of men and all of their attendant desires into both Her most beautiful gods and most repulsive abominations. And when Her daughters cry out in protest, begging their Mother to give birth to a world in which every handsome hero is nursed to adulthood and every repulsive dragon is strangled by the umbilical cord while it still sleeps in the womb, She laughs as another litter of deformed vipers spills from Her cunt.

Yes, we incels are the boogeyman: stewards of darkness and chaos, of sickness and entropy, a part of the Part that at first was All.

Just as we always were and will always be, long after the light that illumines the perfect features of the lovely inevitably gutters out.

Last edited:
View attachment 52556
I'm dead. This nigga is married to one of the most well known whores in America and they call him incel. Then they use "illiterate" and "mentally ill" as insults when those are supposed to be protected classes.

JFL @ the hypocrisy

I´m starting to believe that this incel thing is a jewish psyop made with the only porpuse of destroying the right.

We've exiled the shaman with all of his passionate chants to the same infernal realm as the devils and wicked spirits he spent millennia combating and have welcomed stern therapists with bloodless words and dull theories to take their place.
We sure have.
I´m starting to believe that this incel thing is a jewish psyop made with the only porpuse of destroying the right.
Yep, you're on to something.

Second phase: We will get coopted and turned into controlled opposition.
this. be wary of any "incel" that gets interviews and attention from the media

clearly he's not. MSM will tarnish anyone that goes against their narrative, this, for example because Kayne doesn't play as the poor me im black so im oppressed, give me what i want or else...

Funny how much he’s changed since his “George Bush doesn’t care about black people” days.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NSA, ADL, and other government agencies have watchmen browsing these forums.

With all the shit that's going on in the political arena like Antifa, Alt-Right, and whatever I'm sure the government has it's eyebrows raised at any subculture that is massing a decent following, and subscribes to a particular doctrine. Especially if it's anti-mainstream.

View attachment 52556

Ah yes, Kanye West, the OG incel.

Nothing says "incel" like being a celebrity worth hundreds of millions of dollars, having 3 children and being married to Kim Kardashian. What an incel loser LOL!

Fess up Kanye! What's your account on here?!

Ah yes, Kanye West, the OG incel.

Nothing says "incel" like being a celebrity worth hundreds of millions of dollars, having 3 children and being married to Kim Kardashian. What an incel loser LOL!

Fess up Kanye! What's your account on here?!

I wonder how they will react tho, will they just follow what the left wants and defend themselves through humiliations against us, to say that in no way they are associated with us, or they will try the opposite and say that much of what we say has validity and that people should listen to us and "help" us because our problems are serious things as well.