Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I NEVER EVER in my entire incel life approached a woman intending to have sex with her

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★
I've seen some IT foids who were posted on here, saying that incels get rejected because they see women merely as sex objects, not real people. Although, when I look back at my own experience, I can attest I've never approached a woman with sexual intentions in my entire life. Every woman I dared to approach, was the ones I had developed feelings for, I tried to talk to them, ask them about their interests and form a real bond. I think those IT foids are just projecting their experience with CHAD onto us, it makes sense for CHAD, who has constantly sex and have been in relationships before to just look after that in any possible partner they meet.

Of course, those people from IT would say I am lying since they've created an incel strawman in their minds, so they can keep punching us and dehumanizing us without hurting the moral pedestal they put themselves on, but I still would like to share this with you guys to further show that your personality and mindset are fucking meaningless when it comes to dating. You're not getting relationships because you are not GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH, that's the only reason. It has nothing to do with the way you perceive women. If that was true, CHAD would be posting on this forum instead of us.

dont bother with IT fags i say

I’ve definitely asked out a lot that i met from places. I have to do something at some point to get my foot in the door but no matter how long I waited they weree never interested

I’ve definitely asked out a lot that i met from places. I have to do something at some point to get my foot in the door but no matter how long I waited they weree never interested
while you were waiting they were fucking chad

arguing with IT is like arguing with a complete idiot.

you will never win

yea most incels would just appreciate an ordinary social interaction with foids, and don't expect the foid to want sex

but foids will pretend that it's a sexual advance anyway

as a male + incel, foids will simply pigeonhole you in milliseconds and never treat you like a human being

yea most incels would just appreciate an ordinary social interaction with foids, and don't expect the foid to want sex

but foids will pretend that it's a sexual advance anyway

as a male + incel, foids will simply pigeonhole you in milliseconds and never treat you like a human being
Yeah just disrespect foids as much as possible and never help those sluts