Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I never even really talked to a foid!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I never had any contact with foids. Never talked to one really. Only forced in school like 1 sentence or something. But never a conversation nor friendship. I guess its better so.

There is nothing to talk about.

I have never seen a foid

They're off limits for sub5 scum.

You’re not missing much. They never say anything interesting.

Whaaaaat he has no female friends!!! What a M Y S O G I N I S T ! ! !

I'm so socially retarded that I can't even talk to male teachers. I'd probably shit myself if I were to talk to a foid my age.

It is good bro there is literally nothing to talk with a foid.

How do we even know they exist?

Talking to foids? You only talk to them if you're going to speak in hollow points.

I never really talked to one either.

I guess its better so.
Yes,it is. We are incels. Why femoids would want to be our friends? ONLY BECAUSE THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM US! (money for example).

Its fine,boyo. You are not losing nothing interesting anyway

My brain shutdown as soon I'm forced to conversate with normies, especially foids. I'm at least 10years out of touch with modern culture and I wouldn't know how to socialize.

You’re not missing much. They never say anything interesting.
The more I think about this the more true I realize it is. In my middle school-early highschool days I would make small talk with whoever I sat next to in my classes for the most part and would just be aquainted with people and I don't think a foid has ever made me laugh, interested or even said anything truely inciteful or original. Inb4 bragging ban, let me remind everyone im a 3/10 manlet KV.

The time for talk is ovER

After years of rotting when i got my first real job, I decided I'd try and talk to a foid just to improve my social skills when it came to dealing with them since like you I had never held a conversation with any. The fat cunt must have thought i was trying to hit on it. It was completely cold and dismissive. Foidshits only want to talk to chad.

@FACEandLMS

This is good news. Everyone here not only mogs me in looks but is also a 17 yo chadlite who has made 0 effort to get a gf. So, good. May you chadlites rot in your own skidmarks, pissbottles, discord communities and half-assed homework. Fuck you all. The incel community is a sham. The real incels are older, Forever-alone guys. It's just a shame that they're bluepilled.

Good op. Don't speak to women. They're so scary with their extra height and upper body-strength. Just keep posting here into your 40s.

After years of rotting when i got my first real job, I decided I'd try and talk to a foid just to improve my social skills when it came to dealing with them since like you I had never held a conversation with any. The fat cunt must have thought i was trying to hit on it. It was completely cold and dismissive. Foidshits only want to talk to chad.
ugly foids are the worst to talk to because they feel like they have something to prove in rejecting you it means their status is higher than yours

This is good news. Everyone here not only mogs me in looks but is also a 17 yo chadlite who has made 0 effort to get a gf. So, good. May you chadlites rot in your own skidmarks, pissbottles, discord communities and half-assed homework. Fuck you all. The incel community is a sham. The real incels are older, Forever-alone guys. It's just a shame that they're bluepilled.

Good op. Don't speak to women. They're so scary with their extra height and upper body-strength. Just keep posting here into your 40s.
t. 6'4" BBC

how do you know you are incel? if you never tried

6'3 yes.

But if you think face doesn't matter, then you belong on I.T.
It matters and I've seen your face. You're an average looking BBC and you're 6'3".