Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I never consented to be born

N

NoPussyNoTaxes

NEETcel since 2011. Suicidemaxxing on 1. Nov 2023
-
I'm not even mad anymore when I see jailbaits and couples.. The cards I've been dealt just suck; my uglyness, autism, and genetics are out of my control. It's not my fault.

It's not my fault.
Never has been.

And the fucking zogbots raided my flat and took my suicide substances. All because that Canadian bitch got too cocky and gave away suicide instructions. But I don't care; just bought 1 kilo from Poland again. Fucking faggots.

I'm not even mad anymore when I see jailbaits and couples.. The cards I've been dealt just suck; my uglyness, autism, and genetics are out of my control. It's not my fault.

It's not my fault.
Never has been.

And the fucking zogbots raided my flat and took my suicide substances. All because that Canadian bitch got too cocky and gave away suicide instructions. But I don't care; just bought 1 kilo from Poland again. Fucking faggots.
What ya buy?

None here did.

It's not my fault.
Never has been.

damn bro, why dont u try prisonmaxxing instead? youll be a burden and get free food kek

It's not my fault.
Never has been.

Why did they take away your right to suicide substances?

brutal mane hopefully things get better maybe we will get government appointed girlfriends soon

Why did they take away your right to suicide substances?
Because they thought I was in imminent danger so they took it and forced me into the psych ward for half an hour. All my Lorazepam is gone (in my stomach). Imma go sleep now.

How did they find out

Because they thought I was in imminent danger so they took it and forced me into the psych ward for half an hour. All my Lorazepam is gone (in my stomach). Imma go sleep now.
So much for “my body my choice”.
Guess it only applies when it’s about kill others, not yourself.