Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never chose to be an incel

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
You think any of us wanted to be incels? to be apart of this broken and depressing community?
None of us had a choice and would almost certainly not be here if we weren't incels. I don't want to be an incel, I didn't choose to be deformed and live this retarded lifestyle.
Believe me I would much rather go outside and live life like any normal person should, have a relationship and feel love, not worry about my ugly appearance 24/7, not be affected by my looks in every aspect of life. Well Un fucking fortunately for me I am doomed to this lifestyle for ever due to pretty much solely my looks.

It enrages me so much when people judge us and the fact that we associate with this community, when It's truly something we can't control. Is it my fault that my face got fucked up and therefore I need a community that understand me? We're here because of our situation and our life experiences, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

It's hard for most people to understand why we have this community and live the lifestyles that we do because they are / were never in the same situation like us. If I was good looking or at least decent and not ugly, I too would never visit these communities and wouldn't want to LDAR. No one wants to be an ugly incel and it's not our fault, so instead of judging people in our situation just stfu and be grateful you got lucky in the genetic / looks lottery.

Ppl love to put others down to make themselves feel superior.
Life is a constant pissing contest, we incels are at the bottom of the social ladder.
Even criminal chads are higher up.
Looks matter way too much.

They'll never understand.

giphy_2.gif

easier to pick on a group of lonely virgins than to admit life is fucked for some people because of looks.

Those that are not ugly can never understand. Just like how people could't understand the effects of the war. With both tye will just say get over it, but it's not that simple is it?

Cynistic said:
Ppl
Looks matter way too much.
Virginp0wers said:
easier to pick on a group of lonely virgins than to admit life is fucked for some people because of looks.

The importance of looks in this world is so fucking disgusting and cruel yet most people don't understand that because they don't know how it feels to be truly ugly. Looks are important in everyone's mind even if some don't comprehend that enough, from a mother that gets his son braces and tells him to sleep well so he grows tall, to the stacy that puts on tons of makeup to looksmax and feels disgusted when looking at your MERELY BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS.

Even I as a truecel didn't use to think about looks this way when I thought I looked decent sometimes, so there's no chance that normies and above could ever understand the sheer torment and suffering that stem from lookism,

I still can't believe people (which sadly still includes my sub conscious) mock, judge, and determine others and their own fates based on differences in BONE AND SKIN ON THE FACE.
This world is so retarded and cruel, I'm sure in a parallel u[size=medium]niverse people are wondering if there is a universe out there so absurd, that a living being's life, pleasures, and sufferings are based on how his fucking facial features were developed.[/size]

Virginp0wers said:

Exactly. Just-world fallacy.

i just want you to know i love you OP. i hope u can find your cope , whether it be gym, games, intelligence, etc.. maybe pickup a trade and become fantastic at it and get $$$$ which can lead you to many places youve never dreamed of. STEM degrees are $$$ as well. think about it and good luck OP. rooting for you.

asdfcel said:
i just want you to know i love you OP. i hope u can find your cope , whether it be gym, games, intelligence, etc.. maybe pickup a trade and become fantastic at it and get $$$$ which can lead you to many places youve never dreamed of. STEM degrees are $$$ as well. think about it and good luck OP. rooting for you.
Thanks dude same goes for you, it means a lot. The only cope I have atm is maybe saving up enough money somehow and hoping that cosmetic surgery will get better and cheaper in the near future. I honestly don't know how I can keep living like this knowing I missed my opportunity at having a good life, I just pray to god that I can somehow change my looks in the future.

Life would be so much easier and better if my looks weren't affecting me so much.