Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I never believed in the Jew conspiracy ,but Jeffrey Epstein...

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★
There are a lot of Jew in the list of people that visited his island to fuck Lolis.
Even a minister of Israel
And he is Jewish himself
How is this a coincidence?
Either they watch each other back and become rich and powerful
Or it's just that there are a lot of rich and powerful Jew so it was prevredible the number of Jew in the list

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMhlqIQL8-M

i was to ask you if you are italian but saw your subtitle

reading translated comments right now, pretty based

Epstein is a mossad agent who's job was to get dirt on powerful people.

There are a lot of Jew in the list of people that visited his island to fuck Lolis.
Even a minister of Israel
And he is Jewish himself
How is this a coincidence?
Or it's just that there are a lot of rich and powerful Jew so it was prevredible the number of Jew in the list

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMhlqIQL8-M

Lets Dance Dancing GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival

It makes me sick that most of these people will end up getting away with all of this. All the weirdos in hollywood, all the politicians. They ruin so many lives, and everyone looks up to them because mAh FaMoUs.

What a joke.

Epstein is a normie tier conspiracy​

Both. They are overrepresented in elite circles (and elites tend to be degenerate). Many of them are probably also influenced by Talmud and in their view raping a non jew girl is not a sin (since she's an animal).

Epstein is a mossad agent who's job was to get dirt on powerful people.

Lets Dance Dancing GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival

It makes me sick that most of these people will end up getting away with all of this. All the weirdos in hollywood, all the politicians. They ruin so many lives, and everyone looks up to them because mAh FaMoUs.

What a joke.

Both. They are overrepresented in elite circles (and elites tend to be degenerate). Many of them are probably also influenced by Talmud and in their view raping a non jew girl is not a sin (since she's an animal).
The Happy Merchant

That fucking piece of shit Alan Dershowitz

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back