Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope i never ask a man opinion on how i look

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
men always give me 6 7 8, but foids give me 2, at the end of the day i need to fuck a foid not a nigga
i wanna send to a couple incels my pics but I wanna be sure its not a fakecel or a normie and I want an opinion about my looks, someone that can rate, I mean men would fuck anything, I know incels that would fuck a 0/10 so ofc ill be 8 for them niggas.

men always give me 6 7 8, but foids give me 2, at the end of the day i need to fuck a foid not a nigga
i wanna send to a couple incels my pics but I wanna be sure its not a fakecel or a normie and I want an opinion about my looks, someone that can rate, I mean men would fuck anything, I know incels that would fuck a 0/10 so ofc ill be 8 for them niggas.
dm them to me fellow incel

It eventually boils down whether a foid would be willing to date you or not

It eventually boils down whether a foid would be willing to date you or not
do you think they don't date ugly men just to get free food in restaurant?

I agree, i think any normal foid's opinion on your looks is more important than the opinion of any male who is an expert in lookism and looksmaxxing. At the end of the day, we want to date foids, not looksmaxxers, so i care a lot more about what a foid has to say

Dm, i will be honest

You can ask me if you want but I am not great at judging looks, especially not when it comes to knowing what women want exactly.

You mog me to the netherrealm and back mang, I should not be on this forum, I won't leak your shit but if niggers like you are the average .is users then I .is really is fakecels.is

Men rate faces more objectively on average

Were they young, JB or postwall ? Either way at at the end of the day only a foids actions count, her words dont have any value
Regular foids from the street. One foid i know called Matt Boomer ''mid'' and ''too old''. I showed her this pic
sub-buzz-2193-1718189176-5.jpg

You mog me to the netherrealm and back mang, I should not be on this forum, I won't leak your shit but if niggers like you are the average .is users then I .is really is fakecels.is
thats exactly what i meant when i said men give u higher rating than woman, foid called me 2 in my face, still kissles virgin till today and im 24

Wtf brutal

thats exactly what i meant when i said men give u higher rating than woman, foid called me 2 in my face, still kissles virgin till today and im 24
nah thats fucking ovER 24 years kissless is brootal

Regular foids from the street. One foid i know called Matt Boomer ''mid'' and ''too old''. I showed her this pic
sub-buzz-2193-1718189176-5.jpg
Thats why you dont listen to a foids words, she says X and does Y

imagine if you was born a fag

Thats why you dont listen to a foids words, she says X and does Y
She called me better looking than Zayn Malik. DO you FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT?
entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
. This MF is fucking mogger and she said he is 4 for her

Nigga you ain't an incel, you mog the entire forum to the Andromeda galaxy and back. If you post your face on .is you would get banned because you're not ugly. I won't leak your shit but just post your face and see how fast you'll get banned jfl. If this is the average incel in 2024 than it's soo over for me

Nigga you ain't an incel, you mog the entire forum to the Andromeda galaxy and back. If you post your face on .is you would get banned because you're not ugly. I won't leak your shit but just post your face and see how fast you'll get banned jfl. If this is the average incel in 2024 than it's soo over for me
nigga im literally 4/10 and u tell me i mog you :what: my eyes look in two different directions and i dont have a jaw

nigga why till 24 no bitch fucked me or at least kissed me? why i get brutal rejection every time i try? why im on this forum wasting my time and im not fucking?

bitches suck a dirty dick but wont kiss my face, how is that?

She called me better looking than Zayn Malik. DO you FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT?
entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
. This MF is fucking mogger and she said he is 4 for her
A foid says me Jordan Barrett is ugly and i look better than him.

Which is of course bullshit. But foids love to vertue signaling by calling handsome mens ugly for some reason

The only ratings that matter are what women rate you. Because you may look like an average man so other guys think you look "just okay" but that's not how women think. If 80% of men are below average in the eyes of women, and you happen to be an average looking guy.. well then you're basically just trash. Unfortunately. Men and women don't look at the world through the same lens.

nigga im literally 4/10 and u tell me i mog you :what: my eyes look in two different directions and i dont have a jaw
nigger, I ain't gonna argue with you. You aren't subhuman, you're normie at worst jfl. This is why I despise coomskins, you are the average coomskin on this forum jfl. Literally post a pic of yourself on .is and you'll undoubtedly get banned mang.

The only ratings that matter are what women rate you. Because you may look like an average man so other guys think you look "just okay" but that's not how women think. If 80% of men are below average in the eyes of women, and you happen to be an average looking guy.. well then you're basically just trash. Unfortunately. Men and women don't look at the world through the same lens.

Literally post a pic of yourself on .is and you'll undoubtedly get banned mang.
I dont disagree with everything else you said but thinking he’ll get banned for posting his pic is cope tbh. Thats not how it works anymore

I dont disagree with everything else you said but thinking he’ll get banned for posting his pic is cope tbh. Thats not how it works anymore
Nah I meant that he isn't a truecel at all. I've seen uglier people get banned because they were still seen as normies. This guy is definitely not a truecel jfl. I just wanted to prove a point but I can assure you that if he does those pics he sent then he'll get banned(at least another fakecel gone)

Nah I meant that he isn't a truecel at all. I've seen uglier people get banned because they were still seen as normies. This guy is definitely not a truecel jfl. I just wanted to prove a point but I can assure you that if he does those pics he sent then he'll get banned(at least another fakecel gone)
@IncelCream mogs OP imo and he isnt banned, You seen his pics before?

who tbh? genuinely curious
There was some looksfag user here, a couple of months ago. He was asking .is users to rate him. Most brocels rated him a 4-5/10 normie tier and he eventually got banned for fakeceldom

It is women's reactions to you what matters not a bunch of dudes on looksmax.org thats for sure

Who cares what foids think ? They're all just sex objects

its all that matters, this determinates if you go to jail being fucked in the ass for your rest of your life by niggers in a 2 meters cell with toilet in it or no

do you know how many men were arrested without evidences just cause woman said he raped her? do you know that there is a law that rape in marriage can get you jailed? how the fuck to rape your own wife?

no they are not, an object can never jail you or destroy your entire life