Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I need your honest opinion

common rejected

common rejected

Greycel
I need your most sincere opinion, when a pretty woman walks by me I lower my head like the pathetic person I am to not make eye contact. If I can avoid a woman I simply turn around or get as far away from her as possible. I don't want her to look at me, I don't want to be judged, I don't want her to make fun of me. What should I do? Keep my head down, get away from them, or should I walk normally, not like a normal moron [when I see the woman I like, I can't even get a meter closer to her].

I usually look at their cleavages

I need your most sincere opinion, when a pretty woman walks by me I lower my head like the pathetic person I am to not make eye contact. If I can avoid a woman I simply turn around or get as far away from her as possible. I don't want her to look at me, I don't want to be judged, I don't want her to make fun of me. What should I do? Keep my head down, get away from them, or should I walk normally, not like a normal moron [when I see the woman I like, I can't even get a meter closer to her].
I'm afraid of striking up a conversation with an unknown woman, I get anxious and become awkward and then I speak too quickly sometimes

Try looking at them they will probably get scared and look away

Wear sunglasses and look in her direction so she can't tell where exactly your gaze is looking at

Just don't go out

Ignore them I guess if you arent in the position to ask them out. Even tho i dont know a single women whos not constantly in a relationship to some guy. They all seem to have boyfriends like what?

headbutt them

paint eyes on the back of your head and look at them with that

grow a third eye

Punch them in the head

stare at her, if she complains primally rape her immediately

It doesn't matter either way you walk. Just avoid looking at them