Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I need urgent help

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I had a week long streak of sleeping for 5 hours but I had to quit last night because I was very sleepy,tired, had feeling of vomiting despite not eating much,felt cold,and had migraine. Now it takes me more effort and I have to remind myself how much of a lying cocksucking whores they are to hate foids but during my streak I only had to look at foids to imagine pushing them down the stairs and kicking them in a stomach. I'm afraid it is a slippery slope and I will one day become demented enough to respect them. Please advise me how I can keep hating foids on a subconscious level without sleeping less

Bro we do look like doctors to you my nigga

If you can't hate foids logically it's because you don't really understand the concept of the blackpill, her essence should make you understand why these creatures should suffer (in gta)

:dafuckfeels: Where did you even get the idea that sleeping less is the only way to hate foids?

If you can't hate foids logically it's because you don't really understand the concept of the blackpill, her essence should make you understand why these creatures should suffer (in gta)

I had a week long streak of sleeping for 5 hours but I had to quit last night because I was very sleepy,tired, had feeling of vomiting despite not eating much,felt cold,and had migraine. Now it takes me more effort and I have to remind myself how much of a lying cocksucking whores they are to hate foids but during my streak I only had to look at foids to imagine pushing them down the stairs and kicking them in a stomach. I'm afraid it is a slippery slope and I will one day become demented enough to respect them. Please advise me how I can keep hating foids on a subconscious level without sleeping less
It's not about hate, just acceptance and making light of this :feelsclown: World

Don't try too hard brocel you dont need to fill some arbitrary role.

:dafuckfeels: Where did you even get the idea that sleeping less is the only way to hate foids?
Not the only way way but I noticed it is easier. I didn't even have to think about how demented they are all I had to do was look towards them to feel rage

I can but when I didn't sleep I didn't even had to evalueate these reasons, all it took was looking at them