Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need to wear glasses now FUCK

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Fuck I hate getting older. This shit is brutal as fuck, especially since I am an autist that hates to have shit on my face or in my eyes. Now my eyesight is getting noticeably shittier as a I get older.

I've had subhuman eyesight since I was 11

damn that sucks ass. At least I got to have no glasses before my 20s I guess.
People bullied me because of it. At least as an adult people will at least not do it directly to your face lol

Fuck I hate getting older. This shit is brutal as fuck, especially since I am an autist that hates to have shit on my face or in my eyes. Now my eyesight is getting noticeably shittier as a I get older.
Been wearing glasses since I was 9. My eyesight has been fucked since then and its only getting worse. But nah bro genetics dosent matter its just perspective.

not lasik?
I'm way too paranoid to get lasik. My dad knew a guy who became blind after an eye surgery like lasik (I forget what it was tbh) after tripping so now I am giga paranoid about it. plus idk if I could get eye surgery without being unconscious.

See you tomorrow

now subtract 5 times your already negative SMV and that will be your SMV with glasses, acne and glasses are truly the icing on the cake on ugliness

now subtract 5 times your already negative SMV and that will be your SMV with glasses, acne and glasses are truly the icing on the cake on ugliness
:feelsrope:

I don't get acne too much anymore thankfully (I still do but its pretty mild) but I am giga prone to skin tags AAAAAAAAAa

glasses are annoying:
always having to carry them around
feeling them on your nose constantly
the mark it leaves on your nose
they get foggy from any steaming liquid
they interrupt you with scratching your eyes
panic attack everytime they fall
cleaning dirt from them with a cloth sometimes just smears it
you can't spontaneously move physically (running or a random autism dance in your room)
a nigger can now deal double damage by punching you in the face

it's over buddy boyo
they are also expensive af. I got the cheapest pair at $119 at my doctors

I got glasses but hate wearing them