Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need to take a new approach to life

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
@uninstall has inspired me. I'm tired of being agreeable and letting people (especially family members) push me around or influence my behavior to avoid embarrassment. Why the fuck do I bother when none of them will ever respect me? A while ago a foid told me I need to be more of an asshole and I think she was right. There's no point in holding back anymore. I'm gonna start sperging out IRL and carry my knife with me everywhere I go. I need to bring back the 2007 version of myself

I refuse to sleep for the next 2 days. On tuesday I will be reborn as someone else.

i see the nofap low inhib is kicking in...

I would really love to knife all the pieces of shit in my neighborhood for making of this place a living hell to live but sadly I can't.

I would really love to rape every foid that defends feminism but at the same time dances like a big fucking slut on discos at night but sadly I can't.

High autism thread tbhtbh

i see the nofap low inhib is kicking in...
It does that to you tbh
I never go anywhere without my knife tbh
Yet users here think weebs liking katanas are lame. Knifes in an era where most people are armed would end in seconds. Most people near me have fire arms pistols , shotguns etc all old people to, knifes you would be disarmed quickly.

It's gonna work because you're a fakecel

It does that to you tbh

Yet users here think weebs liking katanas are lame. Knifes in an era where most people are armed would end in seconds. Most people near me have fire arms pistols , shotguns etc all old people to, knifes you would be disarmed quickly.

i wish i lived in the US with guns. i wouldnt have to worry about tallfags then. in the united cuckdom there are no guns and knives are too unreliable so its like living in the jungle sometimes, the bigger guy can make you your bitch and nothing you can do about it.

Good for you bro. Fuck what other people tell you.

Good for you bro. Fuck what other people tell you.
> r/howtonotgiveafuck
Bradnumale

Why the fuck do I bother when none of them will ever respect me?
Remember this every time you feel like backing down and keeping quiet