Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need to stop obsessing over celebrities

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I mean like beautiful actresses and singers, i was obsessed with saoirse ronan now im obsessed with evan rachel wood fuck this shit just makes me feel worse, you know i keep watching their movies interviews and fapping and it just makes me feel even worse because i would not stand a chance with them not even if i was rich as fuck, its so surreal i cant believe some men actually fuck those women life is so unfair

Last edited:
Stop worshipping celebrities and other famous high status people. You're part of the problem

You have strange taste in women ngl

Celebrities are kikes and degenerate cucks, why would you ever be interest in what they say and do? They are low IQ subhuman.

Celebrities are kikes and degenerate cucks, why would you ever be interest in what they say and do? They are low IQ subhuman.
Im not interested about what they say im interested about how they look, i only obsesses over pretty white women

I used to think about celebs more when I was a teen I think. It's not totally weird or whatever. I also once had a dream that I was kissing Ariana Grande, lol.

I guess that everyone fantasises about somebody, whether it's someone you know in real life or somebody you've just seen on TV or somewhere.

Low IQ cope, you have a problem and need to stop

its 0ver ur never guna fux them

Hey I though you broke up with saoirse in good and are still friends? Maybe she will give you pity sex if you ask kindly?

May I ask you what actor do you roleplay when u fuck them?

A normal women will never have sex with you and will tell you "weirdo". A celebrity will call the cops of you are near of she.

Whatever is the case,you are fuck up.

:feelsokman:

Hey I though you broke up with saoirse in good and are still friends? Maybe she will give you pity sex if you ask kindly?
Yeah i got tired of her now im with evan, we have a lot of sex, like all the time, that woman is obsessed with ethnic manlets

This thread is promoting worship which isn’t allowed in this site. So unfair, my threads get taken down for “breaking the rules” yet we allow all these things in the main thread? Everyone breaks the rules “clickbait, cherry-picking, worship, bluepill ideologies, and more” yet I, me, get stuff taken down for obscure rules. Why? Rant over.

Yeah i got tired of her now im with evan, we have a lot of sex, like all the time, that woman is obsessed with ethnic manlets
I like your celebrity exploitative escapism really, however it might negatively impact your real mating chances. I always develop crushes exactly on cute girls about who I can say what famous actress they remind me of. Do I have to mention they are always above my looksmatch? It even contributes to my inceldom in a way and not that I wouldn't find average girls sexy, it's sort of obsession over how easy you begin to lust for them. It's better to be avoided.

Last edited: