Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to start wageslaving with my Dad

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★
Or else every morning that I wake up I need to hear my mother complaining about our financial situation, and living with a middle aged woman who is miserable for still being single who shares that misery with her son the moment he gets out of bed just drives me up a fucking wall. My situation reminds me of the Joker except my mother wasn’t abusive, so now I need to wageslave with my dad in hopes that I don’t rot for the rest of my life. A job would at least help the passage of time feel a little more bearable, because as of right now I simply wake up, and then before I know it the day is over. Time has accelerated for me and I’m starting to fear that when I get old I will experience a level of pain that was previously unimaginable.

Or else every morning that I wake up I need to hear my mother complaining about our financial situation, and living with a middle aged woman who is miserable for still being single who shares that misery with her son the moment he gets out of bed just drives me up a fucking wall. My situation reminds me of the Joker except my mother wasn’t abusive, so now I need to wageslave with my dad in hopes that I don’t rot for the rest of my life. A job would at least help the passage of time feel a little more bearable, because as of right now I simply wake up, and then before I know it the day is over. Time has accelerated for me and I’m starting to fear that when I get old I will experience a level of pain that was previously unimaginable.
It's brutal to be a poorcel I imagine.

It's brutal to be a poorcel I imagine.
My father was never around but I guess offering me a job is his way of apologizing. Because it’s a pretty decent job and I’m afraid that if I don’t take the opportunity he’ll abandon me like he did when I was a child

My father was never around but I guess offering me a job is his way of apologizing. Because it’s a pretty decent job and I’m afraid that if I don’t take the opportunity he’ll abandon me like he did when I was a child
Brutal.

is your mom pretty? tell her about me put in a good word

Become a wanderer, the future does not exist; just a beautiful gift (just for Chad) that says a lot about how you will continue to be; and a failed gift that says how you will continue to be.

BECOME A WALKER.

Wandering the streets like a bum, not knowing where I'm going, I just walk, until my fate is reaped by what will be.

I have to start a job soon out of necessity. Besides, I think it's still gonna be better than LDARing all day

you will be in the middle of production, no, it will not be better than nothing.
It most certainly will. I'll have some spending money to do more car stuff that I enjoy. It's not like I'm gonna be working 12 hours or more a day

It most certainly will. I'll have some spending money to do more car stuff that I enjoy. It's not like I'm gonna be working 12 hours or more a day

You want it, whatever, but it's a contemporary means of production, it's only considered necessary for social implications. But this really isn't necessary and its essence is rubbish.

You want it, whatever, but it's a contemporary means of production, it's only considered necessary for social implications. But this really isn't necessary and its essence is rubbish.
Gotta do some kind of work to survive, even in a totally natural society. Food doesn't just come to you

Gotta do some kind of work to survive, even in a totally natural society. Food doesn't just come to you

Food is not provided by man, but by nature, man just takes care of it and makes it his business. It's different. Things exist naturally, the effort is to stretch your hands, however, there are those who like to be 'superior', and that's why you live on the throne just receiving, and in this case, the food reaches them even without moving your hand, because There are idiots naturally destined for this production system, and in return they receive crumbs to spend, in short, more crumbs of misery.

Food is not provided by man, but by nature, man just takes care of it and makes it his business. It's different. Things exist naturally, the effort is to stretch your hands, however, there are those who like to be 'superior', and that's why you live on the throne just receiving, and in this case, the food reaches them even without moving your hand, because There are idiots naturally destined for this production system, and in return they receive crumbs to spend, in short, more crumbs of misery.
I don't take working so seriously like some of those retarded workaholics. I'm just gonna do the minimum required to get by. Not stressing unnecessarily for no reason.