Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need to start applying for jobs again

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
But I have no self esteem to do it, Im too high inhib and afraid of being judged and rejected

Hype me up boyos

I wish I could reach the point where I think so low of myself that I no longer care and just act 0 inhib

just think of all the copes u can buy once u get a job

Get a job where you can scam rosties and single moms out of the welfare money they stole from us through taxes.

Most employers are desperate.

You don't need any self-esteem. Just do the bare minimum (apply, show up for the interview, be polite).

mogs me

There are no jobs here that I could even apply to.

I am inNEET

Yeah, but you have to motivate yourself.
Don't think of the 3 assholes who'll try to ridicule you, think of all the $$$ you'll make.

I've never applied for a job

Hope the interviewer is male. Female interviewers will swipe left the minute you walk in, especially if you suffer from manletism.

Hope the interviewer is male. Female interviewers will swipe left the minute you walk in, especially if you suffer from manletism.
Dont work for foid bosses run for the hills

No job for your face.

work sucks. Managment shits on you (not literally) and people don’t give you any respect if you are entry level. It is frustrating
just think of all the copes u can buy once u get a job
Only good part about working tbh

But I have no self esteem to do it, Im too high inhib and afraid of being judged and rejected

Hype me up boyos

I wish I could reach the point where I think so low of myself that I no longer care and just act 0 inhib
What type of jobs will you be applying to?

What type of jobs will you be applying to?

Internships mostly, but theyre hardware/firmware related so it should be easier than web dev

JFL @ javascript and pythong faggots

Internships mostly, but theyre hardware/firmware related so it should be easier than web dev

JFL @ javascript and pythong faggots
Not bad brocel. How old are you? Iirc, you had a total fakecel profile as you said you were 6ft tall, gymmaxxed, phdmaxxed, and much more. You have a bright future ahead surely.

Not bad brocel. How old are you? Iirc, you had a total fakecel profile as you said you were 6ft tall, gymmaxxed, phdmaxxed, and much more. You have a bright future ahead surely.

Im 23

Im neither of those things; Im sub 6ft, I only started working out like 3 or so months ago, used to be auschwitz mode until then and Im definitely not PhDmaxxed yet, but Im gonna be applying to start my PhDmaxx because I have the grades and I dont wanna get a real job because its not worth it if I dont have girlfriend

Might as well stay around college girls for a while

idk when I'll work again lool. no future

Im 23

Im neither of those things; Im sub 6ft, I only started working out like 3 or so months ago, used to be auschwitz mode until then and Im definitely not PhDmaxxed yet, but Im gonna be applying to start my PhDmaxx because I have the grades and I dont wanna get a real job because its not worth it if I dont have girlfriend

Might as well stay around college girls for a while
I see. Wish you good luck im your endeavours then brocel.

This coronamerica 2020. You will be entry level until you are 87.

In the coronaeconomy? Lol nah, unless OP is applying to work at a morgue
Someone say the morgue is hiring?

Yes! Finally i can crack open a cold one!