Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I NEED to slay in an orge, I can't take it anymore

Infinitecel98

Infinitecel98

Recruit
★★★
I need to slay so hard and get a ton of sexual pleasure, but I will very likely stay a permavirgin... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

If there are alternative universes then this is probably the worst possible outcome for the game of getting laid, even tho it's 10 times easier for femoids to look past someone's appearance they choose not to and instead just torture sub4 males with their insane misandry, as if it's a purposeful irony that they hate males even tho men are all different and femoids are all just disgusting copies of each other

There is absolutely 0 sense in feeling shame because you're a virgin at 21 or whatever because you are just someone who was born, lived for 21 years and was never given an opportunity to get any female validation let alone sex, even tho this won't stop normies from feeling superior and like they earned to lifemog you

I just NEED an orge in some other universe where I can get it

If I don't get an 8/10 femoid by 2020 I will jump off a building and shoot myself when I start falling off to avoid being captured and tortured to death because I would go ER before it

There IS NO WAY I will escape permavirginity. Even if I get past the looks threshold (unlikely), I won't be able to interact with a female. It's over.

There IS NO WAY I will escape permavirginity. Even if I get past the looks threshold (unlikely), I won't be able to interact with a female. It's over.

Blackpilled = it's likely over, cause you have been traumatized and shamed as a social failure you likely won't know how to interact with femoids even after you somehow magically looksmax

Blackpilled = it's likely over, cause you have been traumatized and shamed as a social failure you likely won't know how to interact with femoids even after you somehow magically looksmax
I didn't know how to interact before being blackpilled. It wouldn't have mattered.

I didn't know how to interact before being blackpilled. It wouldn't have mattered.

Cause girls always wanted someone who thinks life is perfectly fair and is a blue pilled normie, because almost all "successful, winner and high achiever" chads are like that, it's a sign that someone is winning while being black pilled and enlightened is a sign you're losing the social game so you have realized it's not fair

Chads will never be enlightened or give society philosophical wisdom, they will just keep using their little privilege and going through every delusion to think they have earned it

Last edited:
Cause girls always wanted someone who thinks life is perfectly fair and is a blue pilled normie, because almost all "successful, winner and high achiever" chads are like that, it's a sign that someone is winning while being black pilled and enlightened is a sign you're losing the social game so you have realized it's not fair
If you're a fucktard who thinks the world is a just place, females will still just pick the Chad lol. Whether he's negative or not, which he rarely is.

If you're a fucktard who thinks the world is a just place, females will still just pick the Chad lol. Whether he's negative or not, which he rarely is.

What? Did you severely miss read what I said? Femoids don't want an ugly man who thinks life is fair, they want a blue pilled normie chad who thinks the world is just because they have that extreme delusion based on the privileges they have been given

A good example of that are some twitter chads that I won't name, one of them labeling himself an enlightened sociopath and a philosopher

What? Did you severely miss read what I said? Femoids don't want an ugly man who thinks life is fair, they want a blue pilled normie chad who thinks the world is just
Yeah I was agreeing with you for the most part, but even if an ugly guy is positive, he won't be wanted, and if a Chad is negative(somehow), he'll still be wanted.

Last edited:
Tbh, it's over once you hit your 30s. Don't sui until then.

have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Sodini the wise?
6a00e009983955883301a511c0c70f970c-500wi