Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to slay, I can't take it anymore

LowIQRetard

LowIQRetard

Recruit
★★★
I've been sat rotting in my uni halls for the last 6 months being a fat cunt and rotted for a year before that doing nothing to prepare for my masters. I've dropped to 80kg from 92 now with only another 10 to go.

I'm going home tonight and have a 5000 word essay due in for Tuesday, planning to go out on the Thursday (local bar in my home town does £2 doubles on thursdays) and just talk to as many women as I can and try to convince one to come home with me, I will update the thread, 99.999% chance my subhumanity will stop me from pulling anything but a 1/10 warpig with 5 kids.

Warpig lmao. Good luck geeza. I had a shit, lonely time at uni too watching everyone else pull.

Don't do that to yourself unless you can take the rejection

Good luck. I will also be going out tonight. This will be the last time I ever step foot in a bar or club where I live. I'll get to reminisce over all the rejections and lonely nights I've had over the past 20 years (I first started clubbing as a teenager with a fake ID).

Good luck. I will also be going out tonight. This will be the last time I ever step foot in a bar or club where I live. I'll get to reminisce over all the rejections and lonely nights I've had over the past 20 years (I first started clubbing as a teenager with a fake ID).
I don't intend to ever set foot in a loud bar or club ever again.

Interested to see the result.

Just know, you shall not be scoring any trophy at the bar.

Slay the roasties, make a diffEReNCe.
220px-Trp-Sword-14226124129-v06.png

I don't intend to ever set foot in a loud bar or club ever again.

I don't blame you. Bars and clubs provide an awful ROI for incels like us. It's a lot cheaper and more enjoyable to drink in the comfort of your home.

I'm only going out tonight to have some closure.

I have never he wrote more than 1000 words on an essay.

Thank you for your encouragement, I am ready to face the rejection whatever that may be.

I will be thinking off all of you:
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

It's painful
wtf. I typed "even" not "he" I think my keyboard is broken.

Anyway what is most amount of words for you on a essay?

All of my essays in the final year of my undergrad were 5 thousands words a piece, my dissertation was 10 thousand words.

This year they've been 3,500 words a piece so far

I got 6000+ but it was more a research paper and not an essay

All of my essays in the final year of my undergrad were 5 thousands words a piece, my dissertation was 10 thousand words.

This year they've been 3,500 words a piece so far
I Never went to uni so it will always be under a thousand for me and even then I thought that was tough.

I Never went to uni so it will always be under a thousand for me and even then I thought that was tough.

I usually leave shit to the last minute but I'm spending 2 1/2 days on research and 2 1/2 days on writing for this one.

These are the notes I've made so far
Notes and shieeeet

WARNING: THURSDAY THERE WILL BE A HUGE BLACKPILL HURRICANE.

how come you call yourself low iq but you study.

WARNING: THURSDAY THERE WILL BE A HUGE BLACKPILL HURRICANE.

how come you call yourself low iq but you study.

Blackpill as in you think I might get laid or I'm going to suimaxx after the night out?

Because if I wasn't I would already have a good job and have made money for myself, I'm just jumping through the hoops

My dissertation was 15,000 words. It was a worthless pile of junk but I still got a 2:1. Standards are so fucked in education. I had people doing my degree that didn't have any GCSEs.

My dissertation was 15,000 words. It was a worthless pile of junk but I still got a 2:1. Standards are so fucked in education. I had people doing my degree that didn't have any GCSEs.

>15,000 words

you literally wrote a fucking entire book?

>15,000 words

you literally wrote a fucking entire book?
A book is like 50k words but yeah I did write 15k words of useless crap. My degree actually made it harder for me to get a job. I took it off my CV for some applications or lied about the subject.

A book is like 50k words but yeah I did write 15k words of useless crap. My degree actually made it harder for me to get a job. I took it off my CV for some applications or lied about the subject.

so you wrote all that and then in the end it was actually worse off

wow, i have no words lol

that's PREMIUM suicide-fuel

Sex is a male NEED

Femoids are the ones who make men hate them by giving us no other option, hating them isn't a choice, it's just a consequence of having above 83 IQ

fat cunt at 90 kg?
You're 5,4 or 5?
@LowIQRetard

fat cunt at 90 kg?
You're 5,4 or 5?
@LowIQRetard

I wasn't actually fat but I felt it, 92kg = 34" waist for me, currently down to 30" at 80 and I'll be back to 28" once I hit around 72

so you wrote all that and then in the end it was actually worse off

wow, i have no words lol

that's PREMIUM suicide-fuel
The times were much more optimistic in 2005 and everyone would say any degree is better than no degree so I chose something fun. Graduated in 2008 in the recession and it really did matter what degree you had done and I got nothing good. Ended up working in a call centre with a 17 year old team leader. Didn't take long for me to become suicidal and utterly retreat from the world. Working in a trade now lol.

OP have you tried nofap? its vital if you want to slay.

I wasn't actually fat but I felt it, 92kg = 34" waist for me, currently down to 30" at 80 and I'll be back to 28" once I hit around 72

I was at 36" last year. They were tight and once I realized that I needed to go up to 38, I decided to lose the weight. Now using old 34s but they are loose af. I'll go shopping once I actually hit my target weight.

Good job.

i wish i could slay so bad :feelsrope: