Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to move to canada

• Thread starter effortisnotenough
  • Start date
E

effortisnotenough

Banned
-
The race pill is law and every race hates curries even curry women but i stand more of a chance with curry whores than white ones legit the standards go from me needing to look like damien kater to an average nigger on the street there are so many curries in canada and i'm in norfolk unfornately the issue i've always lived with my mom and i've never lived outside of that i have such a fear of getting lost and i struggle to settle down at places

dont come here. its infested with immigrants and liberal laws. indian women here still hate sub5s. conservatives might win this year but even then its still cuckified.

dont come here. its infested with immigrants and liberal laws. indian women here still hate sub5s. conservatives might win this year but even then its still cuckified.
The PC party is cucked too and I don't think it'll help much if they come to power. It sucks that they're basically running on "we're not Trudeau" like how Biden ran in 2020 except Trudeau is actually bad unlike Trump. I just hope the get rid of the gay ass hangun freeze and stop the ar-15 ban

are curry foids in Cucknada whitu cocku onry like noodlewhores or are they race loyal?

U know where else u will get currywhores grEy?

In India u fucking nigger

Cucknada is 80% curry immigrant only it seems lol lol

kekfuel thread

viable strat. could be meta for mayocels.

Canada is one of the worst countries in the west for incels. Everyone living here would tell you not to move here.

From what I have seen they are race loyal because the parents keep them in check though there are many that aren't.
i've known some canadians and they say it's more like no one finds indian women attractive

The PC party is cucked too and I don't think it'll help much if they come to power. It sucks that they're basically running on "we're not Trudeau" like how Biden ran in 2020 except Trudeau is actually bad unlike Trump. I just hope the get rid of the gay ass hangun freeze and stop the ar-15 ban

based. PC party isnt saving anything we're fucked.

also off topic but your avi is giygas from earthbound correct? such a niche choice for an avi, i like it :feelsaww:

Go to the US instead. You have free speech, the right to bear arms, and less draconian laws. Why the FUCK would you want to move to Canada? JFL

based. PC party isnt saving anything we're fucked.

also off topic but your avi is giygas from earthbound correct? such a niche choice for an avi, i like it :feelsaww:
Yeah it is lol