Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to lose weight and I'll ascend!

• Thread starter AscendOrHellDECIDE
  • Start date
AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NEET
★★★★
In actuality, I have no idea, because I only approached oneitis in my life, because of depression and basically being a rotter.
I think being fat is the biggest turn off there is that is actually fixable easily. I cannot approach being fat, my result might actually depend on it.
I hope to ascend after that. Any other super fat cel?
I think to do several weeks of fasting without stop, and it's done. Already did a 4 days fast a long time ago just to try it, and it does work fine.
I also have heart defect, hope I won't die, but this is the only way to avoid and eliminate excess skin from being so much fat.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Losing weight will only show your genetic best. If you aren't naturally attractive at a healthy weight, then you won't ascend

Talk to your doctor or something of the risks of each way of losing weight

Losing weight will only show your genetic best. If you aren't naturally attractive at a healthy weight, then you won't ascend
I was vegan because of scum parents. Maybe I am subhuman "to the bone" as you say, LUL.
Still, it is because of heart defect and just general aging of looks, that I must lose weight. No more horror of seeing more and more excess skin, ruining my looks everywhere. Also it just puts too much stress on the organs.

In actuality, I have no idea, because I only approached oneitis in my life, because of depression and basically being a rotter.
I think being fat is the biggest turn off there is that is actually fixable easily. I cannot approach being fat, my result might actually depend on it.
I hope to ascend after that. Any other super fat cel?
I think to do several weeks of fasting without stop, and it's done. Already did 4 days just to try it, and it does work fine.
I also have heart defect, hope I won't die, but this is the only way to avoid and eliminate excess skin from being so much fat.
Any thoughts?
just read The End of Dieting: How to Live for Life and maybe start a sport that you like

I think to do several weeks of fasting without stop, and it's done. I also have heart defect, hope I won't die, but this is the only way to avoid and eliminate excess skin from being so much fat. Any thoughts?
Yes, FAKEcel. I do.
Water-fasting is not maintainable and your body will be tanked hard. You'll see the results soon, but it will come back when you start eating again. Losing fat requires a change of MINDSET. YOU need to be the one in control of knowing what goes in your mouth.
If you don't want to calorie track, then all you have to do is intermittent fast past a certain hour e.g. NO EATING after 6pm.
Please do some form of calorie tracking. Because a white tortilla has like 180 cals.
FIND your recommended calorie intake online with those calculators. You'll need to go on a DEFICIT.

maybe start a sport that you like
Yeah, it doesn't have to be traditional. You can even just dance to songs you like on repeat. You should aim to build up a sweat.

@Pancakecel got another one
I agree of being clown then.
My crush was so fearful, that before she blocked me, she replied to my started messaging for like a week, and after I made high inhibition advance to JUST start talking in school inside the school (not online) she ignored me, and then wrote an elaborate non-short message of excuses in fear :feelsdevil:
I regret SO much, not thinking, and considering that juvenile prosecution is lowered. I could have punched her in the face a few times, because I still continued crushing after blocking, and wasted 2 years staring at her in love like a bottom loser, and depressed, and not studying properly from being depressed.
If I ended those 2 years with another attempt and some good punch after rejection, it would have salvaged my self image and depression, probably. I would have stay rooted in reality, and with bitterness of that small prosecution, and having fulfilled my closure, I would have focused on work and some study, not complete rotting as a NEET from complete depression.
"One it is", NEVER again.

Go to looksfagg.org if you think you can ascend

Never understood these mfs and their oneitis-chans.

a GrAY that joined yesterday too, jfl
My teeth are super crooked. Hairline is rippd. I have other flaws too.
But I am NOT a wizard yet.
Technically I have a small chance to win the numbers game, after this weight loss!

My teeth are super crooked. Hairline is rippd. I have other flaws too.
But I am NOT a wizard yet.
Technically I have a small chance to win the numbers game, after this weight loss!
You just sound like some zoomer broccoli haired cunt that has come over from chink tok tbh

You just sound like some zoomer broccoli haired cunt that has come over from chink tok tbh
Broccoli hair prettyboys need hair folicles for that, and non-crooked teeth for that.
I'm a neet in deep twenties now.
Stop the cope, no chad cares to make an account on here, that's kinda funny.

Broccoli hair prettyboys need hair folicles for that, and non-crooked teeth for that.
I'm a neet in deep twenties now.
Stop the cope, no chad cares to make an account on here, that's kinda funny.
In that case, its time to grow up boyo, and move on from being a cuck, having a muh oneitis etc.

And if being a fat ass and some wonky teeth are your only problems, then you mog most here to begin with...

Fatcel = volcel.

In that case, its time to grow up boyo, and move on from being a cuck, having a muh oneitis etc.

And if being a fat ass and some wonky teeth are your only problems, then you mog most here to begin with...
I quoted what I wrote about her in a previous comment. It's done, it is stupid to have oneitis, I wasted 2 years because of that.
I only mentioned it because I never did approaching to many girls, only one, which I hope to start now. This is part of why oneitis curse is so horrible, it prevented me from taking chance in my prime, and now the prime years are over.

I'm short and deathnic, so it's still over for me. But I am weightlossmaxxing rn. I gained a lot recently because of depression, but I am 27lbs down now. It's probably still over but why not try anyways?

I quoted what I wrote about her in a previous comment. It's done, it is stupid to have oneitis, I wasted 2 years because of that.
I only mentioned it because I never did approaching to many girls, only one, which I hope to start now. This is part of why oneitis curse is so horrible, it prevented me from taking chance in my prime, and now the prime years are over.
It's not a curse, its just having a cucked mindset. Which you probably still have tbh. Losing weight and getting your teeth fixed are relatively easy to resolve, so get that fixed before coming here, GrAY. Unless you have other significant issues not mentioned yet

I'm short and deathnic, so it's still over for me. But I am weightlossmaxxing rn. I gained a lot recently because of depression, but I am 27lbs down now. It's probably still over but why not try anyways?
Exactly. You can always approach a thousand short girls.
Same about gain. I was actually 105 kilograms at one point. That's what being a NEET rotter does to a mf. Hope to overcome this.
Share what ways did you use, 12 kilos is like half way there to the ideal weight, that's amazing.

It's not a curse, its just having a cucked mindset. Which you probably still have tbh. Losing weight and getting your teeth fixed are relatively easy to resolve, so get that fixed before coming here, GrAY. Unless you have other significant issues not mentioned yet
Come on, stop the persecution.
I was vegan because of evil in this world, including my family. Now I am ugliest in the very face.
And. I was outcast my whole life.
Could NTpill arise frm being a vegan?
Maybe shtfu a bit, I love my fellow incels, that's who I was my whole life.

What kind of ethnic?
Abduls are actually good because I heard that in the west there are like millions of latinas. You're good!

You speak and write like a normie weeb cuck.

You speak and write like a normie weeb cuck.
Normies and weebs are 2 different species. One is a cuck to roasties. Another is a man of culture if you know what I mean :feelsYall:, with a high aspiration.

Yes, FAKEcel. I do.
Water-fasting is not maintainable and your body will be tanked hard. You'll see the results soon, but it will come back when you start eating again. Losing fat requires a change of MINDSET. YOU need to be the one in control of knowing what goes in your mouth.
If you don't want to calorie track, then all you have to do is intermittent fast past a certain hour e.g. NO EATING after 6pm.
Please do some form of calorie tracking. Because a white tortilla has like 180 cals.
FIND your recommended calorie intake online with those calculators. You'll need to go on a DEFICIT.
Agree a lot.
I already changed mindset, and unironically biochemistry, from quitting being vegan, it's a different experience actually. In fact, animal fat dumpens anyone's hunger to bottom floor. So I am covered.
Still, we who are super fat, not only need to lose weight, but need to avoid excess skin. That's why fasting.
I am feeling very scared of course, to do this with heart disease, but it might still be worth it in the end. Maybe I should interrupt it if feeling any kind of pain, or something.

Agree a lot.
I already changed mindset, and unironically biochemistry, from quitting being vegan, it's a different experience actually. In fact, animal fat dumpens anyone's hunger to bottom floor. So I am covered.
Still, we who are super fat, not only need to lose weight, but need to avoid excess skin. That's why fasting.
I am feeling very scared of course, to do this with heart disease, but it might still be worth it in the end. Maybe I should interrupt it if feeling any kind of pain, or something.
How much do you weigh?

How much do you weigh?
93 kilograms, which is slightly obese. But I will first go to my previous biggest, which is 105, which is severely obese.
I think it will stretch my old excess skin I created from the first time of going to 105 because of depression, and just creation of excess skin while being fat in general.
And then, deep autophagy from prolonged fasting will eat away ALL that excess skin.
Or, I am coping.
Jfl.
Then, after several weeks of fasting, it's done, ideal weight is here. Now girls will not reject me from sheer disgust I see in the mirror.
Or, I am coping again.
Jfl.

Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

93 kilograms, which is slightly obese. But I will first go to my previous biggest, which is 105, which is severely obese.
I think it will stretch my old excess skin I created from the first time of going to 105 because of depression, and just creation of excess skin while being fat in general.
And then, deep autophagy from prolonged fasting will eat away ALL that excess skin.
Or, I am coping.
Jfl.
Then, after several weeks of fasting, it's done, ideal weight is here. Now girls will not reject me from sheer disgust I see in the mirror.
Or, I am coping again.
Jfl.
No worries, bro. I was bigger than that before I lost weight. You just have to be consistent. I never for excess skin, but I have a lot of stretch marks.
At least every single other day instead of full-bone monthly fast.
Now girls will not reject me from sheer disgust I see in the mirror.
Girls still don't like me. And I don't like them.

wish i had fat nigger genes and just not eating would solve everything

How fat are you?

Or, I am coping.
Jfl.
Or, I am coping again.
Jfl.
What height are you?

What height are you?
Average for my country, 6 feet.
What's your weight?
How fat are you?
I thought of a plan
Or, I am coping.
Jfl.
Or, I am coping again.
Jfl.

Your plan is retarded mane
People say that they don't gain any excess skin when they do prolonged fasting, so it's all gets eaten by deep autophagy.
I have no idea how that works, so I assume it takes all the most stretched skin, but leaves all the very old big one, so even if that other commenter here who got stretch marks will attempt to start fasting NOW when he already lost weight, that skin will not get self eaten, because it's not utmost stretched alongside entire body for the body to know about it and target it with the automatic processes.
I feel that's how it works. So I need to return to maximal weight and stretch it.

Come on, stop the persecution.
I was vegan because of evil in this world, including my family. Now I am ugliest in the very face.
And. I was outcast my whole life.
Could NTpill arise frm being a vegan?
Maybe shtfu a bit, I love my fellow incels, that's who I was my whole life.
No, you are suspicious, and have made yourself so. Especially saying shit like you love your fellow incels jfl. Maybe you can convince others, but not me boyo.

No, you are suspicious, and have made yourself so. Especially saying shit like you love your fellow incels jfl. Maybe you can convince others, but not me boyo.
I literally cannot remember how many days I visited this site, and similar spaces (like DBDR) already. Of course I like my people.
And now I get persecuted because of my NT pill on fucking .is. If this is not proof of NT pill I don't know what is :lasereyes::feelsree:

What's the paranoia, anyway.
As if chads have time to rot here for years, LUL

What kind of ethnic?
Abduls are actually good because I heard that in the west there are like millions of latinas. You're good!
Yeah I'm a Muslim but by ethnicity a Pakicel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Because of my beard and long hair I could escape some of the curry stereotypes, but it's beyond over.

I literally cannot remember how many days I visited this site, and similar spaces (like DBDR) already. Of course I like my people.
And now I get persecuted because of my NT pill on fucking .is. If this is not proof of NT pill I don't know what is :lasereyes::feelsree:
truecel trait: even other incels rag on you :feelsYall:

What's the paranoia, anyway.
As if chads have time to rot here for years, LUL
Panicking are you, kek

wish i had fat nigger genes and just not eating would solve everything
Ramirez had hollow cheecks and face. U can try a fast and see if ur face will be affected, this should work if you already have ideal weight butit won't work if you're fat because there's other fat reserves available.