Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to lift females within the gym

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Today I have an appointament at the hairdresser. It sounds like a bad meme but I really do need a haircut though. Afterwards I will hit the gym. My hair will be stylish and my body odor will be all over the place. My body will be full of veins. I have been talking about this quite a while since it is really hard. My target is to lift the female trainer there. Perhaps I should do a warm up and start to reorganize the furniture within the gym. I also need some arginine and whey protein again. I also need some ZMA and vitamin D3.

image.jpg

EHHHHH... This is disgusting... Put that at least in a spoiler... That completely destroyed my penis. May he recover before I hit the gym brutally.

IncompleteCalmIbis-size_restricted.gif

LastGerman is indeed the last German. There are no Germans left except for him.

I want to fuck a foid from my gym tbh but I don't know how. I can't lift her because i'm a noob

LastGerman is indeed the last German. There are no Germans left except for him.

Whenever I am outside, specially more into the town area, I do see a lot of people. But I can not relate to them. Everything and everybody looks just dull and empty. I also see plenty of cars and female driving and that destroys me enormously. I cannot do anything, basically.

Today I have an appointament at the hairdresser. It sounds like a bad meme but I really do need a haircut though. Afterwards I will hit the gym. My hair will be stylish and my body odor will be all over the place. My body will be full of veins. I have been talking about this quite a while since it is really hard. My target is to lift the female trainer there. Perhaps I should do a warm up and start to reorganize the furniture within the gym. I also need some arginine and whey protein again. I also need some ZMA and vitamin D3.
cope harder

lifting a female ? just fucking lol , your an delusional incel thats all

dein gym bringt dir nichts und wird dir nichts bringen , saturiere zu geldmax und halt dich einfach im normal gewichtraum

cope harder

lifting a female ? just fucking lol , your an delusional incel thats all

My body count is 1 though.

dein gym bringt dir nichts und wird dir nichts bringen , saturiere zu geldmax und halt dich einfach im normal gewichtraum

I cannot max out my money.

I haven't been in a gym since 2013, you youngcels were only 12/13 when I was last in a gym

Brutal age pill.
I can remember working out on New Years night 2007, going into 2008. Youngcels on here were only 8/9 then. The mods are probably youngcels too.

I look forward to incel forums in 10 years time, I will really look down on the youngcels then, born in 2010/2011.