Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to kms

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I’m 5’6 sub human with autism . I hate waking up. This world is miserable.

Does ibroprofen work? If I take it with alcohol.

I’m intending to do 9’600 mg of ibroprofen with a L of wine. Will that kill me?

You need to start playing vidya and trolling on discord, it removes all negative thoughts

Same honestly. I'm probably gonna have to take a break from is. because everything is giga sewer slide fuel.

Ibuprofen will absolutely not work, please don't try and kill yourself with drugs (especially Tylenol, that shit will kill you but it takes 3 weeks of absolute agony before your liver finally fails completely) if you don't know what you're doing. It's highly likely you won't end up dying and instead will just be in intense pain for the rest of your life until you finally off yourself a different way.

Much more successful and easy ways to kill yourself if you must:
  • Exit bag with helium or Nitrogen
  • Yeet yourself off of a roof, preferably at least 8 stories so you don't end up a broken but alive mess
  • Buckshot through the roof of your mouth, make sure to point back at your brain so you hit that instead of just blowing your face off
  • Suicide by Cop is always fun but not fullproof
Just don't do the ibuprofen. Shit will fuck you up but not in the correct way where it will kill you.

Same honestly. I'm probably gonna have to take a break from is. because everything is giga sewer slide fuel.
It isn’t even this place. I tried to go outside and I got mocked. Foids kicked my legs and pushed me.

I hate this world

Ibuprofen will absolutely not work, please don't try and kill yourself with drugs (especially Tylenol, that shit will kill you but it takes 3 weeks of absolute agony before your liver finally fails completely) if you don't know what you're doing. It's highly likely you won't end up dying and instead will just be in intense pain for the rest of your life until you finally off yourself a different way.

• Yeet yourself off of a roof, preferably at least 8 stories so you don't end up a broken but alive mess
  • Buckshot through the roof of your mouth, make sure to point back at your brain so you hit that instead of just blowing your face off
Just don't do the ibuprofen. Shit will fuck you up but not in the correct way where it will kill you.
Okay thanks. I’ll get

I’ll just get drunk and yeet myself

No nigga. I need to kill my self
Paint logo

Okay thanks!
not to kys but to make you feel better bro. Not over yet, find the right copes and do shit you enjoy whatever that is.

If you rope you’re gonna miss out on all that and possibly your soul could enter another sub5 foid womb and have to start life from scratch :shock: or it can just be a peaceful void. The uncertainty will mess with you

not to kys but to make you feel better bro. Not over yet, find the right copes and do shit you enjoy whatever that is.

If you rope you’re gonna miss out on all that and possibly your soul could enter another sub5 foid womb and have to start life from scratch :shock: or it can just be a peaceful void. The uncertainty will mess with you
Bro you’re a Muslim I assume. You have the idea in your head that you’ll get 72 virgins if you’re a really good boy.

But for me (an atheist) there is no purpose in life. I don’t want to cope. I want to die

You should try out at least one last couple of copes before you decide to rope to check if you have any second thoughts holding you back. Just saying.

You should try out at least one last couple of copes before you decide to rope to check if you have any second thoughts holding you back. Just saying.
I get you. Believe me I’ve tried ,

But everything I do (every hobby I start) the whole time all I can think about is girls and that kills me.

Bro you’re a Muslim I assume. You have the idea in your head that you’ll get 72 virgins if you’re a really good boy.

But for me (an atheist) there is no purpose in life. I don’t want to cope. I want to die
Cope doesn’t have to be religion that’s such a low tier cope imo it doesn’t really make people feel better. Kratom literally chemically makes you feel good. Good enough that you won’t have the thoughts to rope. In controlled doses of course.

Sure there’s no purpose in life but then why not do shit you actually like and shit that feels good before roping? It just seems like missed opportunity, fuck foids fuck everyone else just do shit you like.

That’s whitepill for you though. The other stages of anger and bargaining are brutal asf. I Hope you make it bro

Cope doesn’t have to be religion that’s such a low tier cope imo it doesn’t really make people feel better. Kratom literally chemically makes you feel good. Good enough that you won’t have the thoughts to rope. In controlled doses of course.

Sure there’s no purpose in life but then why not do shit you actually like and shit that feels good before roping? It just seems like missed opportunity, fuck foids fuck everyone else just do shit you like.

That’s whitepill for you though. The other stages of anger and bargaining are brutal asf. I Hope you make it bro
Thx bro.

I pray you are reborn as chad :feelscry: