Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I need to get off this forum

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
Holy fucking shit how hard am I LDARing it feels like i've been on .is this entire day

Mogs chad slaying pussy all day, at least i won't have to worry about stds :feelsmusic:

I have been here all day lately. My post count to join date ratio is ridiculously insane considering I don't sewerpost much. I need to back it down, but I have nothing else to do to get social interaction and stimulation usually

I have been here all day lately. My post count to join date ratio is ridiculously insane considering I don't sewerpost much. I need to back it down, but I have nothing else to do to get social interaction and stimulation usually
Spouting heinous shit on this forum that would back a foid into a corner, shiver and piss herself sounds fun. I think the Incel Tears whores do that, probably not but :ahegao: to imagine.

We need to be more productive tbh, we cant change a shit, still can improve our quality of life and health.

Spouting heinous shit on this forum that would back a foid into a corner, shiver and piss herself sounds fun. I think the Incel Tears whores do that, probably not but :ahegao: to imagine.
Some of them actually get scared by this place. I saw on IT the other day some foids saying they can't stomach this place and respect any IT member brave enough to venture here. I'm not shitting you, some of them say they have ptsd or some shit after being here, kek

I also have to take more breaks. Its just so addicting

A real rotter like @supersoldier
most of my posts are in sewers, even though I still spend a lot of time here. If i'm not around i'm either playing games or sleeping.

Holy fucking shit how hard am I LDARing it feels like i've been on .is this entire day

Mogs chad slaying pussy all day, at least i won't have to worry about stds :feelsmusic:
This FORUM is one of my favorite copes

This website is insanely addictive.

So how did you take a long break from .is then?
I wish i knew JFL. Honestly at one point i really wanted to just leave altogether but i ended up returning anyway. As always.