Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i need to detox from Christianity, especially the concept of Eternal Life, any tip from religious-cels and philosophy-cels?

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
since mid 2022, after i literally felt suicidal, i began to pivot to religion.

i've been influenced by Christianity ever since. esepcially since i watched a video about the concept of Eternal Life (or heaven/paradise).

now i feel i've been poisoned and trapped :feels:
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

honestly i feel i need to detox from Christianity.

any ideas how? and is it actually a good idea?

choosing to believe in the concept of eternal life makes me a bit more content , to be honest. :feelscomfy:

why do u feel trapped

I Buddha cope to go to Buddhist pure lands. But is kinda similar. I would say no point in detoxing yourself. whether you do or not makes no difference

I Buddha cope to go to Buddhist pure lands. But is kinda similar. I would say no point in detoxing yourself. whether you do or not makes no difference
:feels:
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

idk man i feel it causes changes on mentality :feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i was more motivated when i was not into religion back then in 2021

since mid 2022, after i literally felt suicidal, i began to pivot to religion.

i've been influenced by Christianity ever since. esepcially since i watched a video about the concept of Eternal Life (or heaven/paradise).

now i feel i've been poisoned and trapped :feels:
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

honestly i feel i need to detox from Christianity.

any ideas how? and is it actually a good idea?

choosing to believe in the concept of eternal life makes me a bit more content , to be honest. :feelscomfy:
Physicalism is the best philosophy.

Just come to the conclusion that Christianity is a desert sand nigger religion. Jewish tora, the Bible, the Koran, it shares the same stories. But also where Christianity has taken ahold the counties have become devastated eventually. Rome for example, Christianity is literally poison.

i

the concept of eternal life/heaven/paraise is too alluring :cryfeels:

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I wouldn't say so. It would be only alluring if you'd 100% get into heaven. But there is also a chance you get to hell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back