Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to convert to Islam

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
I will read the Quran starting today. Islam is the only religion compatible with our inceldom. In their society we would already have arranged marriage to solve our problem. Please can a Muslim member of this forum give me faith in Allah(PBUH) and convince me to convert. mashallah
If you are non-Muslim in 2022 you support SJW globohomo jew whore nonsense, kys. Any Muslim member of this forum come in here to mass convert us non believers. If you convert to Islam you can justify your beliefs on women without being criticized. I can die happy knowing Islam will eventually overrule the world.
We need to implement Sharia Law in the West.
I will be another one of many converts.

What about hinduism? It doesn't have polygamy

While it has some logical questions about the validity of such beliefs, it is indeed a good point for the shutdown of degeneracy, hypergamy, and overall foid privilege; while many Arab nations continue to call to the current globohomo-promoting elites and true narrative, that is not the fault of current Islam. :feelswhere:

Due to its preaching of more traditional ways of life, and the fact that it doesn't hesitate to advocate for the controlling of hypergamy and morally degenerate foids, I can't be surprised that many would appreciate it and even fully believe... :feelsjuice:

Though I suspect that many here who claim to be religious are simply following a certain "aesthetic", rather than actually being devoted to the way of God. :feelshehe:

Tranny westerners buy gamer girl bath water lul :lul::lul:
Why is every disillusioned person so desperate to convert to some Abrahamic Fake Jewish religion? Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all fake Jew bullshit. You're worshipping a kike god. I don't need a religion as an excuse to subjugate women and treat them like dirt. I have no respect for foids off of my own instinct:feelsLSD:

I will read the Quran starting today. Islam is the only religion compatible with our inceldom. In their society we would already have arranged marriage to solve our problem. Please can a Muslim member of this forum give me faith in Allah(PBUH) and convince me to convert. mashallah
If you are non-Muslim in 2022 you support SJW globohomo jew whore nonsense, kys. Any Muslim member of this forum come in here to mass convert us non believers. If you convert to Islam you can justify your beliefs on women without being criticized. I can die happy knowing Islam will eventually overrule the world.
Mashallah I'm happy to hear that you converted to Islam. This is the best decision you ever made in your life. Your life will from now on turn in a positive way. Have you talked to your local Imam yet?

no religion 4 ur face

Mashallah I'm happy to hear that you converted to Islam. This is the best decision you ever made in your life. Your life will from now on turn in a positive way.
:heart:
Have you talked to your local Imam yet?
I will look into conversing with one soon about Islam. I think this is best way to go about this, thanks.

best decision you could ever make.
good luck on your journey.

give me faith in Allah(PBUH)
Allah means The One God. The One God that revealed the Bible and the Torah, but the christians tampered with the holy scripture and turned Jesus (peace and blessing upon him) into "son of god" whereas he is only a prophet of the One God.
There can only be one God or the world would be inconsistent.

PBUH is used when mentionning a prophet of Allah as it means "peace and blessing of the One God upon him (the prophet you are referring to)"

Last edited:
Mashallah, embracing Islam is the first step in defeating the globohomo.

All the anti Islam cucks in this thread support foid rights. :soy:

eFaggots like @NoLooksNoLife deserve to be stoned to death (In Team Fortress 2)

Bend over for sky daddy:feelsaww::feelsEhh:

I'm nihilistic because fuck religion ngl

Mashallah. Alhamdulillah for Islam

damn man, you basically read my mind. I'm atheist in reality, but if islam will solve hedonism and so called "sexual liberation" from hedonistic parasites then I can get behind it. its clear to me any country influenced by christianity fell into mass hedonistic decadence, especially in the west. I have seen many, and I do mean many of christian girls boasting about body count, which violates the commandments these people claim to follow, but hey I can just ask jeeebuss for forgiveness and revert back to my hedonism 6 days out of 7. I always hated hypocritical christian freaks even when I was a blue pilled christian cuck myself. I can't trust someone who calls themselves christian and clearly contradicts themselves in nearly everything they do. I have seen muslims actually take their religion seriously and don't become beta lactose intolerant pushovers like the so called christ followers.

Last edited:
First step is to kill many kuffars and faggots
@islamicincel

Last edited:
Why is every disillusioned person so desperate to convert to some Abrahamic Fake Jewish religion? Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all fake Jew bullshit. You're worshipping a kike god. I don't need a religion as an excuse to subjugate women and treat them like dirt. I have no respect for foids off of my own instinct:feelsLSD:
I love highiqcels so much :feelsokman:

Based. Islam is the only thing that can save the west from complete degeneracy.

Are you an ethnic German in Austria or an immigrant?

Islam is based outside of polygamy which has lead to a lot of incels and inbreeding their treatment of women in general is based along with their treatment of homosexuals.

Better do hinduism. Much more manysided. You never know all about it. Much more about individualism. Islam is way to kaboom for me.

Better do hinduism. Much more manysided. You never know all about it. Much more about individualism. Islam is way to kaboom for me.
I thought that it was Buddhism that promote individualism