Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I NEED TO BREED TO FEEL SUBSTANTIAL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Only Chad, Stacey, and a handful of ugly geniuses can get away with not having kids and have meaningful lives. But I am low IQ and need to breed so the second half of my life wouldn't feel as shitty

Societal pressure.

But don't forget.

Even those people can't determine that their kids make good decisions

I want to breed but I don't want to have to take care of the kid. Fuck that cuck shit. I just want to dump my goo in some third worlder for cash and have her raise it

I want to breed but I don't want to have to take care of the kid. Fuck that cuck shit. I just want to dump my goo in some third worlder for cash and have her raise it
fuck yeah, thats the dream, cum and run-- if they come at you trying to raise-- abortion baseball

Only Chad, Stacey, and a handful of ugly geniuses can get away with not having kids and have meaningful lives. But I am low IQ and need to breed so the second half of my life wouldn't feel as shitty
hoow old are you OP

Even sperm banks refuse to accept from men who are 35 because by then sperm quality is low . I'm 36 - it's so over for me.

no even if i had the opportunity I don’t want to be responsible for the hardships of my incel son, and I don’t want a daughter that’s suifuel

i breed to feel the substantial need

am i right

wanna have my own kids but I'll never be able to even if I do somehow ascend

I literally have no desire other than to raise a family and have children with a wife, why is the thing that is supposedly so easy in the modern day so unobtainable?

I literally have no desire other than to raise a family and have children with a wife, why is the thing that is supposedly so easy in the modern day so unobtainable?
you are not entitled to women incel :soy: