Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to approachmax before I go fully bald

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
I am 22 and NW3. Although I didn't lose any hair for more than a year, this is already very bad and if it gets worse we could say it is over, if it's not already.
This year I approached 25 times and got rejected, of course. I don't even care anymore about rejection, actually I prefer getting rejected than not to approach at all, so I will keep approaching.
I would like to hear advice from more experienced users regarding approach location, looks and age range that I should aim at.
just keep in mind that so far I approached mostly at clubs and bars

>NW3
It's already over bro, just shave your head now

>NW3
It's already over bro, just shave your head now
Google christian eriksen. My hair is little bit better than his ( less recessed). Do you really think he should shave it all?

Google christian eriksen. My hair is little bit better than his ( less recessed). Do you really think he should shave it all?
159125.jpg

Yeah I do. Also, keep in mind you're only 22. Imagine how bad it's gonna look in 2-3 years (and women know that).

Last edited:
159125.jpg

Yeah I do. Also, keep in mind you're only 22. Imagine how bad it's gonna look in 2-3 years.
We will see, my recession seems to progress very slowly. So it shouldn't be that much of a difference.

maybe I am delusional, but I really don't think he would look better if he shaves it all.

What's you family history of hairloss

Approachmaxing is a meme, unless a girl shows you dozen of IoIs its a waste of time

Spurs piece of trash
"Football man has been purchased by a team I don't like (and there's huge difference between the teams!!) so he bad!!"

People who are committed to sports team are one of the most annoying groups I know

"Football man has been purchased by a team I don't like (and there's huge difference between the teams!!) so he bad!!"

People who are committed to sports team are one of the most annoying groups I know
Most annoying and dumbest ngl

No one is fully bald. Most males from my mother side have shitty hairline, but worse case is probably nw4.
You may keep this, but forget about longer hairstyles, slightly short or a buzzcut might be an option to you

approach maxxing = self esteem minimizing.

Balding is my greatest fear

You need to approach the local gym brutally.

What's your hairmaxx routine?

What's your hairmaxx routine?
I did not take anything so far. I am thinking about geting minoxodil though.
I am too afraid of side effects from fin and dutasteride so I am take that road.

I only ever approach in public places during the day so I don't get police called on me, and women seem to have their guard lower than being at club or a bar. Really, good looking women don't seem to go to those places quite paradoxically.

I did not take anything so far. I am thinking about geting minoxodil though.
I am too afraid of side effects from fin and dutasteride so I am take that road.
I'm minoxidil+nizoral coping

For how long? Have your hair improved?

I'm not even a month in so no difference, but at least I haven't had any noticeable shedding yet.
The potential collagen/facial aging side effects from minoxidil scare me a bit but fuck it, I'll just moisturize and hope for the best.

I'll never take stuff like finasteride though, my dick is too important to me.

I'm not even a month in so no difference, but at least I haven't had any noticeable shedding yet.
The potential collagen/facial aging side effects from minoxidil scare me a bit but fuck it, I'll just moisturize and hope for the best.

I'll never take stuff like finasteride though, my dick is too important to me.
Is there any "cure" that doesnt have terrible side effects?

Is there any "cure" that doesnt have terrible side effects?
Ketoconazole shampoo helps I guess but it's not nearly as effective for hair loss.

The only real cure

0UbkH2M.gif

just keep in mind that so far I approached mostly at clubs and bars

Don't do that. It is challenging even for a Chad. You don't stand a chance.

just give up tbh

just give up tbh

Yeah this tbh. It is over.

You're young enough, so focus on statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing, and use that to get used up roasties. Better than nothing.

Ketoconazole shampoo helps I guess but it's not nearly as effective for hair loss.
Peppermint Oil shampoo is more effective. I'm alternating it with Nizoral (which contains Ketoconazole).

I also use supplements which inhibit the conversation of testosterone to DHT, such as Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Nettle, and Pygeum. It seems like Ginseng is another candidate.

By inhibiting T to DHT conversation, you're essentially gaining free-flowing testosterone, so there is little worry about losing libido. In fact, Pygeum is well-known for increasing semen loads (try it in conjunction with Sunflower Lecithin).

Peppermint Oil shampoo is more effective. I'm alternating it with Nizoral (which contains Ketoconazole).

I also use supplements which inhibit the conversation of testosterone to DHT, such as Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Nettle, and Pygeum. It seems like Ginseng is another candidate.

By inhibiting T to DHT conversation, you're essentially gaining free-flowing testosterone, so there is little worry about losing libido. In fact, Pygeum is well-known for increasing semen loads (try it in conjunction with Sunflower Lecithin).

I looked at Regenepure DR shampoo which has ketoconazole and other decent ingredients but it's 1% ketoconazole instead of 2% like Nizoral so probably not worth switching, unless Nizoral starts drying out my scalp too much. As for supplements I also take biotin which is supposed to make hair slightly thicker, but to be honest I think most supplements do very little but whatever helps I guess. It's in my vitamin stack anyway.

Last edited:
I hope balding never comes after me tb its death sentence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back