Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I need this but white colour

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★

Anyone know where to find it?

I want to dress like this guy + the white arm glove on one hand and maybe white socks instead and no hat but earing in 1 ear that is either silver or orange. Would that dressmaxxing look good?

When I was younger I would play sims and spend hours dressing them up

I think I am a dressmaxxer tbh tbh tbh

Dressmaxxing can hide many of your body flaws it is very important, unfortunately my biggest flaw is my face and I can't hide it with dressmaxxing but can I at least diffuse it maybe.

Wish we could turn back time... to the good old days.

Yep. Another good one is “Heathens” by the same band. Loved that one when it came out
I remember I would play roblox tycoons and the creators would always use that song in their games lol

Doesn't look like what normies dress like

I remember I would play roblox tycoons and the creators would always use that song in their games lol
Cool. Another nostalgic song to me is “Sandstorm” by Darude. No lyrics, just a cool beat. I found it from the background music in Tractor pull videos I watched as a kid in 2009-2013. Could never find the name of it till 2022.