Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need someone to relate to.

B

blackoutblackin

Greycel
Anyone forced to wage cuck by their parents while blowing off college?

What’s your situation like?
NEETmaxxing at my parent's house. My parents would prefer I wageslave, but they have left me alone for now. I'm not sure how long that will last, though.

NEETmaxxing at my parent's house. My parents would prefer I wageslave, but they have left me alone for now. I'm not sure how long that will last, though.
How old are you? I’m 23.

I’m so fucking pissed rn. I’m waiting for a job interview and the bitch didn’t come yet.

What’s your situation like?
Image 2024 05 16 192209848

No. I'm me, and you're you, so you can't possibly be me.
Zach Galifianakis Algorithm GIF by Product Hunt

I don’t know boyo. It seems I’m in the same life circumstances as you. Kind of weirded me out a little bit.

But you know what’s even stranger? I was legitimately thinking about making a thread about how you reminded me of myself. Not even because of your current situation in life or anything (I didn’t know you were a NEET, nor how old you were until now), but because of the way you typed and how you thought.

Zach Galifianakis Algorithm GIF by Product Hunt

I don’t know boyo. It seems I’m in the same life circumstances as you. Kind of weirded me out a little bit.

But you know what’s even stranger? I was legitimately thinking about making a thread about how you reminded me of myself. Not even because of your current situation in life or anything (I didn’t know you were a NEET, nor how old you were until now), but because of the way you typed and how you thought.
Naw, it's not that deep. We aren't special. Not really. The special people aren't on this forum rotting; they are changing the world or busy enjoying life to the fullest.

Naw, it's not that deep. We aren't special. Not really. The special people aren't on this forum rotting; they are changing the world or busy enjoying life to the fullest.
But society taught me everyone is special, so I’m special too!:feels: