Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I need some people with Reddit accounts to help me with something.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I need someone to make a post somewhere here. It can be a thread, it can be a comment, it can be both.

Then I need someone to report that post as "spam or abuse." I need to see if reports actually go to the admins, or just go to the mods of the subreddit. So I need someone who can afford to have a blemish on their Reddit account.

I refuse to believe there aren't at least 3 Reddit accounts between all of us.

I dont have reddit account

you want me to report my own post?

I deleted mine after the braincels ban

wtf is this subreddit

I think I get the gist of it. Here is the desired love story of all females:

A: Quirky and unique but also simultaneously bland and uninteresting, outwardly untalented but also unknown to herself secretly extremely talented girl. B. Extremely dark, dangerous, powerful, handsome and mysterious man, who inexplicably becomes completely obsessed with A.

Last edited:
They go to the mods of the sub. It shows up as a yellow flag and a number x of how many reports there are. If you click the flag it tells you all the reasons people reported it

Here is a useful link:

According to that post: "https://www.reddit.com/report, does route directly to the appropriate admin team at Reddit.
However, if you click the report button on a comment or post within a subreddit that gets routed to both mods and admins alike."

I don't want to do it ngl

I have a 1 year old reddit account but never use nor post since i realized it was a slavepigpen run bi FeministFoidOverseers. I also forgot which of my 100 emails i used and my pw?

you want me to report my own post?

No, I wanted you to make a post, and then have someone else report you. And see if I get the message.

Here is a useful link:

According to that post: "https://www.reddit.com/report, does route directly to the appropriate admin team at Reddit.
However, if you click the report button on a comment or post within a subreddit that gets routed to both mods and admins alike."

But if this is true, my experiment doesn't need to be done. I now know what happens to reported posts. They go to the mods, like I thought. Which is why IncelTears is still up. They delete everything that they should be banned for before the admins step in.

You posted? Where?

But if this is true, my experiment doesn't need to be done. I now know what happens to reported posts. They go to the mods, like I thought. Which is why IncelTears is still up. They delete everything that they should be banned for before the admins step in.
I think admins can see deleted posts