Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need some advice frens

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
I’m on probation because of a gay traffic violation after curfew. I turn 18 in a couple months and I’ve been thinking about seeking revenge on bullies and assholes via physical violence before all the cuck laws take over. I think the worst case scenario that if I just jump some kid then he will press charges and then my drivers liscense will be revoked and I will serve jail time, making it harder to get a good wage cuck job. At the same time, the only time where you can be v
iolent is under 18 THATS IT in this clown world. After that, normies can harass and torment me until I die and I can’t do shit about it and they know it. I’m very conflicted. This was inspired by a post I saw about fighting’s normies in high school.

how are you going to jump a bully alone? he probably has his cronies with him and you will get fucked

So you can drive

Throw smoothies at him from a distance and run away before he sees you

The YCJA (youth criminal justice act) more or less scales with your age until 18 (when it no longer applies, obviously) so a 13 year old with be punished more than a 12 year old, a 14 year old will be punished more than both of them, etc. So if you commit a violent crime at 17 you'll probably be punished quite similarly to an 18 year old. I'd advise against it tbh. Even though your criminal record will be expunged, the punishment will be undesirable.

Source: briefly studied law in HS (in Canada, mind you)

The YCJA (youth criminal justice act) more or less scales with your age until 18 (when it no longer applies, obviously) so a 13 year old with be punished more than a 12 year old, a 14 year old will be punished more than both of them, etc. So if you commit a violent crime at 17 you'll probably be punished quite similarly to an 18 year old. I'd advise against it tbh. Even though your criminal record will be expunged, the punishment will be undesirable.

Source: briefly studied law in HS (in Canada, mind you)
Damn so The whole revenge thing probably isn’t worth it

Damn so The whole revenge thing probably isn’t worth it

Yeah I'd say leave it alone. Either that or just try to do something less illegal. There is a book you can find online called the "CIA book of dirty tricks" or something along those lines. Which has some advice on more subtle ways to screw people over. Granted I haven't read it in ages

Writing down your plans of getting revenge on incels.co with multiple witnesses(inceltears) watching us is not a good idea.

Just prepare your revenge in silence.

I heard a piece of rebar hurts

Don't do anything stupid.
Revenge itself is stupid. You will never truly win.
You attempt to beat up your bully. Guess what? You go to prison and rot and get your ass beat there. Meanwhile the chad that bullied you moves onto a prestigious university, bangs his jailbait GF and lives a perfect life completely forgetting your existence.
Just don't.

You attempt to beat up your bully. Guess what? You go to prison and rot and get your ass beat there. Meanwhile the chad that bullied you moves onto a prestigious university, bangs his jailbait GF and lives a perfect life completely forgetting your existence.
Just don't.
This

Just don't.
Yeah, sadly people like us will never have any power

Fuck laws and consequences, they didn't had to think about such things when they bullied you. Go for it (in minecraft).

how are you going to jump a bully alone? he probably has his cronies with him and you will get fucked
Tonfas, sticks, pipes and such are easy to obtain and maul someone in a matter of seconds and leg it in minecraft.