Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need informatic teacher

42cel said:
nausea said:
normal way? like the img button?
The img button only accepts urls afaik. attach file dire tly or url
will try and report

strange things happen here truly bah

attachment.php

lol a workaround is to first attach the image then copy the url and use that in an img tag

42cel said:
attach file directly
ah you mean using the button avaiable at the bottom of NEWREPLY?

nausea said:
ah you mean using the button avaiable at the bottom of NEWREPLY?

yeah if you press new reply then there are 2 buttons on the bottom

Attachments

• IMG_20180122_170319.png
    IMG_20180122_170319.png
    67 KB · Views: 120
42cel said:
aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

now I got it !!! THX man

will try to do it

BUT I bet the games I use\d have some inbuilt screencaption feature eh, so the other issue I anticipate is where to find the saved screenshot and such troubles

42cel said:
hmmm, so I press the attach thing, got to choose the file and ....? open file?

nausea said:
hmmm, so I press the attach thing, got to choose the file and ....? open file?

Yeah you press open file in the dialog and then press "Add attachment"

42cel said:
the dialog
the dialog is the window that pops up after I press the button "choose file"? right?

42cel said:
nausea said:
the dialog is the window that pops up after I press the button "choose file"? right?
yes
didn't work, it gave me "insert into post" button, I press it and NOTHING HAPPENS

also it freezed my pc for some seconds hmmm

nausea said:
didn't work, it gave me "insert into post" button, I press it and NOTHING HAPPENS

What extension did the file have lol and how big was it. It works perfectly for me (see below)

[attachment=1405]

Attachments

• 24-optical-illusion.jpg
    24-optical-illusion.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 89
nausea said:

You sound like you need help...

gstvtrp said:
What do you mean by "informatic"?

He means information technologies. In French we say "l'informatique" so I assume in Italian there is a similar word.

42cel said:
nausea said:
What extension did the file have lol and how big was it. It works perfectly for me (see below)
[attachment=1405]
extension=?

dimension of file is KB

Kointo said:
nausea said:
You sound like you need help...
the only one clearly helping me here is @42cel

FeminismsCancer said:
He means information technologies. In French we say "l'informatique" so I assume in Italian there is a similar word.

Yeah that's true. It's also called "Informatik" but It's basically like computer science here

nausea said:
extension=?

dimension of file is KB

I told you I don't know much about computers.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
extension=?
dimension of file is KB

I told you I don't know much about computers.

you are clearly able to do better than me, also you helped me in the past

nausea said:
extension=?

dimension of file is KB

The extension is the part of the file name that comes after the dot '.' . If you saved it via Paint it's most probably a .png, which is fine. KB is also small enough. Are you sure there's not some text like "attachment=" inserted in the text if you press "Insert Into Post"? You are not supposed to see the full image in your text editor.

42cel said:
nausea said:
extension=?
dimension of file is KB

The extension is the part of the file name that comes after the dot '.' . If you saved it via Paint it's most probably a .png, which is fine. KB is also small enough. Are you sure there's not something inserted in the text if you press "Insert Into Post". You are not supposed to see the full image in your text editor.

the file is JPEG

I press insert and nothing happens

nausea said:
the file is JPEG

I press insert and nothing happens

This will probably not tell you anything, but do you have JavaScript enabled LOL? What browser are you using and what happens if you click on your alerts? Does a new page open or a popup window? If a new page opens you have JavaScript disabled, which is a problem here.

[attachment=1408]

@42cel do you see it?

Attachments

• 58feba66c46188ed7f8b4603.jpg
    58feba66c46188ed7f8b4603.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 166
42cel said:
JavaScript enabled LOL?
this I don't know
42cel said:
What browser are you using and what happens if you click on your alerts? Does a new page open or a popup window?
chrome

popup window

nausea said:
ah good, but why is it different than your attachements?

If you don't press "Insert into Post" the image will be in its own container. See below for comparison.

With "Insert into post":
[attachment=1411]

Without:

Attachments

24-optical-illusion.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 140
  • creepy-fox.jpg
    creepy-fox.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 129
42cel said:
If you don't press "Insert into Post" the image will be in its own container
no, if I dont press it it gives me ERROR: please correct before continuing message

test message pls ignore

Attachments

24-optical-illusion.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 38
nausea said:
no, if I dont press it it gives me ERROR: please correct before continuing message

Yeah because you probably didn't have any text inside. There's a minimum amount of characters a post must have.

42cel said:
nausea said:
Yeah because you probably didn't have any text inside. There's a minimum amount of characters a post must have.
yes but I see posts around with just the attachement and no text eh

nausea said:

Show me. They probably did a cheeky trick like inserting spaces or some bullshit like that.

42cel said:
nausea said:
Show me. They probably did a cheeky trick like inserting spaces or some bullshit like that.
ah ok, 42 is your age?

nausea said:
ah ok, 42 is your age?

Nah 42 is just the answer to everything that's why. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything_(42)

42cel said:
nausea said:
ah ok, 42 is your age?
Nah 42 is just the answer to everything that's why. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything_(42)
lol ok

thx man, you teached me how to attach files

FeminismsCancer said:
gstvtrp said:
What do you mean by "informatic"?
yes in italian is INFORMATICA

@42cel first of all I don't see your sig

second: the maleorganism<5 return means that God has decided that if a male is <5 in looks it's over for him eh?

nausea said:
@42cel first of all I don't see your sig

I disable my signature in the threads I post more than 1 time. You can do it by deactivating the checkbox “Signature“ in full editing mode.

nausea said:
second: the maleorganism<5 return means that God has decided that if a male is <5 in looks  it's over for him eh?

Yeah return [] means return empty array (list). The other options return an array with femoids in it, so sub5s have 0 options.

42cel said:
Yeah return [] means return empty array (list). The other options return an array with femoids in it, so sub5s have 0 options.
over just rope

Can I run a videogame while at the very same time browse this site? There will be pc performance hits?

Also, how to properly achieve this goal?

nausea said:
Can I run a videogame while at the very same time browse this site? There will be pc performance hits?

Also, how to properly achieve this goal?

Easiest way is to switch into windowed mode. Most games have an option regarding this in their in-game settings. IIRC in most steam games you can also always just hit Alt+Enter

42cel said:
Easiest way is to switch into windowed mode
won't do that
42cel said:
IIRC in most steam games you can also always just hit Alt+Enter
yea but that just gives you the steam overlay

nausea said:
won't do thatyea but that just gives you the steam overlay

You only have 1 monitor so if you dont want to switch into windowed mode you can always try ALT+TAB o. windows. Pretty risky for some games though (might crash) and in some games you probably have to switch to borderless mode.

42cel said:
nausea said:
won't do thatyea but that just gives you the steam overlay
You only have 1 monitor so if you dont want to switch into windowed mode you can always try ALT+TAB o. windows. Pretty risky for some games though (might crash) and in some games you probably have to switch to borderless mode.
ouch

ok, I will renounce