Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need help with grammar for this part of my paper for school

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
plz help i think i fucked up my grammar big time

In order to prove these claims he uses an analogy from the real world about the brand of spaghetti sauce Prego. in this section of the video Galdwel mentions a study which claims that one third of people liked their spaghetti sauce chunky and it was like that for some 30 to 40 years with no majority actually enjoying chunky sauce. They just were oblivious to the fact that they would have liked it if they tried it, he claims.

In order to prove these claims he uses an analogy from the real world about the brand of spaghetti sauce Prego. in this section of the video Galdwel mentions a study which claims that one third of the people (what people?) liked their spaghetti sauce chunky and it was like that for 30 to 40 years with no majority actually enjoying chunky sauce. They just were oblivious to the fact that they would have liked it if they tried it, he claims.

Idk if I fixed anything but I tried :feelshaha:.

And why are you using periods instead of commas? :feelswhat:

ummmm......bro. teachers sometimes copy and paste students' assignments into google as a plagiarism check in order to find the sources that they used.

tfw your favorite student used an incel forum as a substitute for grammarly
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: imagine their reactions

In order to prove these claims he uses an analogy from the real world about the brand of spaghetti sauce Prego. in this section of the video Galdwel mentions a study which claims that one third of people liked their spaghetti sauce chunky and it was like that for some 30 to 40 years with no majority actually enjoying chunky sauce. They just were oblivious to the fact that they would have liked it if they tried it, he claims.
Use a comma after "claims". Fix the uncapitalized "i".

"In this section of the video, Galdwel mentions a study which claims that one third of people liked their spaghetti sauce chunky and it was like that for some 30 to 40 years, with no majority actually enjoying chunky sauce. They just were oblivious to the fact that they would have liked it if they tried it, he claims."

Fixed that sentence. :feelshehe:

Average voicemogger writing skills. :feelskek:

Average voicemogger writing skills. :feelskek:
im actually pretty good at writing and accel in anything to do with english

i was just asking because im bad with grammar sometimes