Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need help (Should I make one last approach?)

赤い太陽

赤い太陽

Recruit
★★★★
TL;DR: There's a Far Eastern woman I see every day at the library (she doesn't work there), and despite refusing to approach again since 2017, I've suddenly felt tempted - in spite of all the legal risks and past rejections - to try one last time. (See bottom)

I stopped approaching women two years ago (give or take). On one hand, it got me nowhere other than a depressed state, and due to binging on MGTOW videos that taught me female nature, I was repulsed. Not to mention the danger of being falsely accused of rape, #MeToo, among other things.

However, to make a long story very short, I lost all motivation to improve myself after deciding to forgo relationship seeking and/or society approval. What's the point? Where's the incentive to keep going after a dozen years of failure, coupled by excessive legal risks. Few incels even mention the real risk of a false allegation (not just of rape, but also of domestic violence), and now I'm starting to see why...

At my local library branch, there's this girl I see. She's South East Asian (Thai, Cambodian, Filipina, thereabouts), and mildly attractive. She just sits there on her phone, and we greet each other all the time, but I've never spoken to her and I don't know her name. A few months ago, I didn't care about her; I had already decided I was done talking to women, and I have zero interest in dating (not that I had a chance anyway).

But now I had the thought: when I was still approaching, I was motivated more than ever to improve myself. I played sports, went to the gym religiously, ate healthy, wore nice looking clothes, etc. I was using workout plans that celebrities used. I wrote music, I did all sorts of things because women inspired me. Now, I've lost all interest in life, because female and societal approval was my actual goal for improving myself.

I can't lie, approaching women for 12 years brought nothing but pain, tears, depression, self-hatred, embarrassment, an inferiority complex, and a negative self image. And yet, I loved the feeling of feeling motivated; having a purpose to aspire to. Now, I just feel like a human vegetable following a lobotomy. I'm just going through life with no goal. I just want to feel motivated again.

Here's the stupid part: I already know I'm going to waste my time. Maybe she isn't attracted to my height or race, or maybe she has a boyfriend already (God I hope so). Maybe she's a bad person; we all know what modern women are like. Furthermore, I don't really care about her. Even if I did get a date, it most likely wouldn't last, nor do I expect it to.

But it's not about her, really. I just want to feel motivated to improve myself by having a goal, and yet, I already know that the "goal" is mostly an ideal that I already know to be fake. If I improve for her sake, I'll probably end up getting used like I did before, or hve to put with all the female behaviors I dislike, which I have no interest in dealing with. I don't want her. I don't care about her. I don't feel anything, save a desire to just be motivated to find a goal in life, even if that goal is empty, hollow, and meaningless to me.

What do you guys think? Should I:

A) Ignore her and move on (the headache of rejection/female nature, not to mention the legal risk isn't worth it)
B) Talk to her and see what happens
C) Rope Just like @TheGoodGuy and quit stalling.

I appreciate the input.

how many women you approached and how you got rejected

A, if you have approached girls for 12 years and have had no successful encounters, what makes you think this time would be different?? It's over :feelsrope:

I'd say just go for it. Not much to lose.

Go for it. Go for it like it's your last day on earth. Go for it like it's the final time you can speak to a female. Put all the energy and confidence into this one moment that'll determine your fate.

one last approach :fire:

I am going to have a different take on this and say do go ahead and approach her. If you get rejected then you'll only prove yourself to be a truecel.

if ur white go for it and once she rejects u we can prove more that jbw doesn't work in west

Last seen Engaged in conversation · A moment ago
He plans to is what I meant to say.
A, if you have approached girls for 12 years and have had no successful encounters, what makes you think this time would be different?? It's over :feelsrope:
I dont think it will be different. I think it's going to be the same old drudgery as the last 12 years.

However, I do know this: I was more motivated than ever before I stopped approaching. I want that motivation back, not a girlfriend.

I've learned about female nature from MGTOW, looks theory from incels, and I'm aware of the legal risks too. But biology dictates that without female validation, man is lost for motivation.

MGTOW likes to preach internal validation, but based on what? I have nothing else in me.
Go for it. Go for it like it's your last day on earth. Go for it like it's the final time you can speak to a female. Put all the energy and confidence into this one moment that'll determine your fate.
Luckily I'm not afraid of talking to women, especially considering the fact that I dont put them on a pedestal. Tomorrow I might see her again, so we'll see what happens.

I just want her to tell me she's seeing someone so I can just get it over with. I'm not looking forward to this at all. It's about motivation; I don't believe in nonsense like Nawalt anymore.
I am going to have a different take on this and say do go ahead and approach her. If you get rejected then you'll only prove yourself to be a truecel.
Trust me, that was proved the moment I hit puberty. I dont expect anything to change. You know what they say, "The secret to happiness is low expectations."

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but you should probably approach her. Try to befriend her at first then see if she’ll actually fuck you.

I personally gave up approaching years ago because getting rejected multiple times a week made me borderline insane. But if she’s willing to greet you, then you might as well give it a shot.

make sure to get a good haircut b4 u approach and practice what you wanna say, you'll find out whether she rejects you or not quick

Volcel if you dont approach

I hate to say it, but you should probably approach her. Try to befriend her at first then see if she’ll actually fuck you.

I personally gave up approaching years ago because getting rejected multiple times a week made me borderline insane. But if she’s willing to greet you, then you might as well give it a shot.

Mayor, you know there's no one on this forum I respect and look up to more than you.

If you say do it, than I'll do it. I'm sorry you had the experience you did, but I trust your judgement. After all, if this leads to me getting my motivation back, then I consider it a victory, even if I remain a virgin afterwards.
make sure to get a good haircut b4 u approach and practice what you wanna say, you'll find out whether she rejects you or not quick
I went to the barber yesterday. Then again, I've seen her on and off every now and then at the library for nearly ten months now, so it's not like she's never seen me before.
Volcel if you dont approach
I can live with volcel. I am ready know this isn't going to get anywhere. I'm just going to strike up a conversation, and then get to the point and ask for her number. If she agrees, then great. If not, screw it.

She's not the prize. Getting my motivation back is what I want, so that's what this is about.

Last edited:
Mayor, you know there's no one on this forum I respect and look up to more than you.

If you say do it, than I'll do it. I'm sorry you had the experience you did, but I trust your judgement. After all, if this leads to me getting my motivation back, then I consider it a victory, even if I remain a virgin afterwards.

If she rejects you I’ll give her a free helicopter ride.

TL;DR: There's a Far Eastern woman I see every day at the library (she doesn't work there), and despite refusing to approach again since 2017, I've suddenly felt tempted - in spite of all the legal risks and past rejections - to try one last time. (See bottom)

I stopped approaching women two years ago (give or take). On one hand, it got me nowhere other than a depressed state, and due to binging on MGTOW videos that taught me female nature, I was repulsed. Not to mention the danger of being falsely accused of rape, #MeToo, among other things.

However, to make a long story very short, I lost all motivation to improve myself after deciding to forgo relationship seeking and/or society approval. What's the point? Where's the incentive to keep going after a dozen years of failure, coupled by excessive legal risks. Few incels even mention the real risk of a false allegation (not just of rape, but also of domestic violence), and now I'm starting to see why...

At my local library branch, there's this girl I see. She's South East Asian (Thai, Cambodian, Filipina, thereabouts), and mildly attractive. She just sits there on her phone, and we greet each other all the time, but I've never spoken to her and I don't know her name. A few months ago, I didn't care about her; I had already decided I was done talking to women, and I have zero interest in dating (not that I had a chance anyway).

But now I had the thought: when I was still approaching, I was motivated more than ever to improve myself. I played sports, went to the gym religiously, ate healthy, wore nice looking clothes, etc. I was using workout plans that celebrities used. I wrote music, I did all sorts of things because women inspired me. Now, I've lost all interest in life, because female and societal approval was my actual goal for improving myself.

I can't lie, approaching women for 12 years brought nothing but pain, tears, depression, self-hatred, embarrassment, an inferiority complex, and a negative self image. And yet, I loved the feeling of feeling motivated; having a purpose to aspire to. Now, I just feel like a human vegetable following a lobotomy. I'm just going through life with no goal. I just want to feel motivated again.

Here's the stupid part: I already know I'm going to waste my time. Maybe she isn't attracted to my height or race, or maybe she has a boyfriend already (God I hope so). Maybe she's a bad person; we all know what modern women are like. Furthermore, I don't really care about her. Even if I did get a date, it most likely wouldn't last, nor do I expect it to.

But it's not about her, really. I just want to feel motivated to improve myself by having a goal, and yet, I already know that the "goal" is mostly an ideal that I already know to be fake. If I improve for her sake, I'll probably end up getting used like I did before, or hve to put with all the female behaviors I dislike, which I have no interest in dealing with. I don't want her. I don't care about her. I don't feel anything, save a desire to just be motivated to find a goal in life, even if that goal is empty, hollow, and meaningless to me.

A) Ignore her and move on (the headache of rejection/female nature, not to mention the legal risk isn't worth it)

I appreciate the input.
A is the worse option. B and C are both fine.

Just approach but if she doesn't respond well fast then leave. There's a good chance she'll try and turn you into an orbiter

Just approach but if she doesn't respond well fast then leave. There's a good chance she'll try and turn you into an orbiter

Very well said. I've thought of that. If she's not interested, then whatever. It's nothing new. It's turned into a chore at this point just talking to women.

Well, I'm there now. She didn't show up today. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

After that, I just don't care enough...

I appreciate the input.
i hope you got rejected as the little piece of shit genes we are, and finally got blackpilled

i hope you got rejected as the little piece of shit genes we are, and finally got blackpilled
She wasn't there today.

But it was probably for the better. I just chilled and watched @FACEandLMS latest video on YouTube, so it wasn't that big of a loss.

As for being blackpilled, I only did it because I want my motivation back.

If she greets you then go for it. But if she really was interested in you, she'd already have made moves on you, or given you some sort of indication.

Also, she sits there on her phone? There's a good chance she's chatting to Chads.

The problem with ldaring is that you dont want to fall into that lifestyle. If you grow old and look back and think "damn, I wish I had just tried a little bit harder back then" or "i wish I had approached that girl" then that's gona be bad.

If she greets you then go for it. But if she really was interested in you, she'd already have made moves on you, or given you some sort of indication.

Also, she sits there on her phone? There's a good chance she's chatting to Chads.

Funny, I was thinking exactly that, but she usually talks in her language when she's on her phone, and she's South East Asian, so I doubt it's a Chad she's talking to.

Anyways, She didn't show up at the usual spot today, so maybe tomorrow. We'll see. But if she doesn't show up tomorrow, I'm just going to forget it. I'm not really interested in relationship, I just don't want to fall into the LDAR lifestyle (even though I already have).

But it's not about her, really. I just want to feel motivated to improve myself by having a goal, and yet, I already know that the "goal" is mostly an ideal that I already know to be fake.

As long as you improve for society or females you are wasting your time. You need to improve yourself for yourself.

you propably should know by now that her hypergamy will kick in, its either your height / looks , money or status , or something she finds interesting atm theres no need to try , but go for it if you feel the need to

if you get into a relationshit with her for watever reason just be a utter jerk and break up after a month, she dosnt love you for you anways

As long as you improve for society or females you are wasting your time. You need to improve yourself for yourself.
I know. But outside of that, what else is there? I've just sat and watched my motivation disappear for life. What incentive to I have to improve anything?

I have no life goal of purpose. There's nothing in life I want. Every time I find something I like, I just lose interest. I don't really have any talent for much anyways.
you propably should know by now that her hypergamy will kick in, its either your height / looks , money or status , or something she finds interesting atm theres no need to try , but go for it if you feel the need to

if you get into a relationshit with her for watever reason just be a utter jerk and break up after a month, she dosnt love you for you anways

You're 100% right. I just want motivation back.

Alright, you're right. I'm done. It was a stupid idea anyway. I guess motivation and ignorance are as intertwined as madness and brilliance.

Last edited:
Changed my mind. I'm gonna try one last time.She wasn't there yesterday, so we'll see if I see her today. We'll see.