Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need help growing my incel YouTube channel

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
Does anyone know good places to link my YouTube videos? I got banned from Reddit so I can't post on any of the subreddits there, and I refuse to join Incel discord servers because they are full of retards and foids. I am trying to grow my channel and hope to one day get 1000 subscribers. If you can think of any improvements I can make to my videos please tell me if you think it will increase views and likes and subs

Here is my channel if you are interested: https://youtube.com/@samurai_icxcnika?si=JsjhoRw04Zer-TX_

I just watched some videos and you sound like a teenager. How old are you?

Does anyone know good places to link my YouTube videos? I got banned from Reddit so I can't post on any of the subreddits there, and I refuse to join Incel discord servers because they are full of retards and foids. I am trying to grow my channel and hope to one day get 1000 subscribers. If you can think of any improvements I can make to my videos please tell me if you think it will increase views and likes and subs

Here is my channel if you are interested: https://youtube.com/@samurai_icxcnika?si=JsjhoRw04Zer-TX_
I’m already subscribed brocel

Play GregTech: New Horizons as the background for your YT videos.

I heard YT shorts are a great way to grow your channel. All you need is to make one short go viral and boom you got your 1k subs. Never done youtube so I can't help you much more than that.

I heard YT shorts are a great way to grow your channel. All you need is to make one short go viral and boom you got your 1k subs. Never done youtube so I can't help you much more than that.
Hmm, I can't think of a YT short I could make.

I’ll recommend it to the people I know IRL…

If you agree of course. I’ll send the link to the group chats on WhatsApp so that you can get a lot of people faster.,.