Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need help finding copes

B

Bruhman88

Greycel
I need help finding new copes. This past week all i could think about was killing myself and i even tried to hang myself with a extension cord last night but stopped when i started feeling dizzy. I tried to slit my wrist but when that didn't work i tried to Suicide by cop but i'm a 5'6 ugly black guy so they just laughed and tased me like i was a goblin. I used to use video games as a cope not wanting to rope until i play them but now that's not working. That's when i decided to sign up to this forum for help. If you have any copes that start you from roping please share them.

go to some hood and tell them you're from the opp's hood

instant death

I need help finding new copes. This past week all i could think about was killing myself and i even tried to hang myself with a extension cord last night but stopped when i started feeling dizzy. I tried to slit my wrist but when that didn't work i tried to Suicide by cop but i'm a 5'6 ugly black guy so they just laughed and tased me like i was a goblin. I used to use video games as a cope not wanting to rope until i play them but now that's not working. That's when i decided to sign up to this forum for help. If you have any copes that start you from roping please share them.
I would say music but it depends on what your preference is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARM7HBCMk10

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du8iN7jM0cM

Use an AI foid nudifier and coom away:feelstastyman:

Sorry your are feeling this way but copes are not what you want ,you want a solution.Think about giving your life to God!

God made me a 5'6 dirty monkey with big lips and big ears. He hates me.

Romans 10:9

New International Version

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.