Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I need help, endocrinologist I went to was a cuck

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
Do you guys have any legit information about starting TRT by yourself because this picture describes every single endocrinologist pretty much
20191216 070404

That comic is great. Perfectly sums up how most doctors view testosterone.

The med kikes want to see us castrated
just eat your vegan estrogen burger bro!

That comic is great. Perfectly sums up how most doctors view testosterone.
The son of a bitch I went to was literally the embodiment of a cuck, He even thought my gyno was normal

My doctor once told me you need to be in the bortom 5th percentile in order to get test preskribed, JFL.

My doctor once told me you need to be in the bortom 5th percentile in order to get test preskribed, JFL.
I'm thinking about running a cycle and getting my natural testosterone production completely shut down so I can finally get it prescribed legally

I'm thinking about running a cycle and getting my natural testosterone production completely shut down so I can finally get it prescribed legally
Thought Tunisia was more friendly towards men than Scandicuckia, seems I was wrong.

fucking buy it online with monero and bitcoin just like every other athlete in the west does

fucking buy it online with monero and bitcoin just like every other athlete in the west does
I live in a third world country bro, I can get my hands on some testosterone but I'm wondering if I'm going to need a PCT because I'm basically just going to do a TRT dose and not a beginner cycle

I live in a third world country bro, I can get my hands on some testosterone but I'm wondering if I'm going to need a PCT because I'm basically just going to do a TRT dose and not a beginner cycle

why would you ever come off / do pct?

you'll have even lower test than before if your balls ever work again

you get on you stay on for life

Thanks for the answer, this is all that I needed to know

He’s right. Trt means for life. No pct needed because you never come off. Although might want to get some anti estrogen. My doctor has me on 200mg test cyp per week and 1 mg of anastrozole.

He’s right. Trt means for life. No pct needed because you never come off. Although might want to get some anti estrogen. My doctor has me on 200mg test cyp per week and 1 mg of anastrozole.
Are they expensive tho? I'm pretty sure that I won't need them because I'm planning to maintain a relatively low body fat all year round

Are they expensive tho? I'm pretty sure that I won't need them because I'm planning to maintain a relatively low body fat all year round

I don’t think it’s expensive. Just price it when you are pricing around for your test.

I'm going to get my test and gh levels tested soon. If my soyctor tells me my levels are normal I might rip his eyes out tbh

I'm going to get my test and gh levels tested soon. If my soyctor tells me my levels are normal I might rip his eyes out tbh
Ask for the actual figure if they don't give it to you and compare it online to the absolute average levels.

Do you guys have any legit information about starting TRT by yourself because this picture describes every single endocrinologist pretty muchView attachment 183934
Excelmale has everything you need to learn. Facebook group also is very friendly.

Feel free to Pm me for any doubts you have.
I m doing 600mg with no anti. It's mostly bullshit to use them.

They are all.faggets