Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I need friends.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
I don't have anyone to play borderlands 3 with :feelsbadman:
Will any of you brocels play with me?

Don’t have it

I’ll be your friend if you bribe me with something

If you're on PC I'll play with you. If you arent level 9000 playing on mayhem level 100 that is.

@Diocel @pp183
We can play a pirated version if you are up for it :o

No I’m too autistic to have friends.

Don’t play multiplayer anymore. Only one I was ever good at was world of tanks. Thinking about spending the 20 bucks on farm manager 2021. What the hell is my life where did I go wrong.

Thinking about spending the 20 bucks on farm manager 2021. What the hell is my life where did I go wrong.
At least you play ets2 irl, do you live in the US / Europe ? I'm guessing US due to that truck in your avi
Do you drive interstate ?

Sadly, its not a game that would interest me.
If you want to maybe 1v1 in some strategy game or something, then sure. :feelsaww:

I don’t have friends either and can’t make them either because of my autism. Don’t play online/multiplayer games anyway except Lotro sometimes

At least you play ets2 irl, do you live in the US / Europe ? I'm guessing US due to that truck in your avi
Do you drive interstate ?
Us
Travel the 48 continuous mostly Midwest though.
Truck in avi is a model of an kenworth k100 use to have my actual truck as my avi currently own a t680.
Always loved the cab overs since I was a child but they are no longer available here.

Us
Travel the 48 continuous mostly Midwest though.
Truck in avi is a model of an kenworth k100 use to have my actual truck as my avi currently own a t680.
Always loved the cab overs since I was a child but they are no longer available here.
You got any tips for me since I want to get into trucking

I don't have friends either. I've just come to accept it lol

i used to play on some niggas stolen account :feelskek: get borderlands 2 story is better

Eyedol killerinstinct arcade animation

I don't have anyone to play borderlands 3 with :feelsbadman:
Will any of you brocels play with me?
Don’t have 3 it’s expensive and not worth it the story is shit